Windows 10: OOBE after login (again)

Discus and support OOBE after login (again) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I‘ve posted this before but, this is kinda annoying, watching OOBE the most unwanted screen you want with „important“ setups, appearing in my face... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThereWasAnAttempt_, Apr 10, 2020.

1. OOBE after login (again)

I‘ve posted this before but, this is kinda annoying, watching OOBE the most unwanted screen you want with „important“ setups, appearing in my face after logging into my user. And it happened multiple times. Even on Windows 10 1909, and still not fixed after the newest cumulative update. Please, we need a fix or if someone knows how to stop this, please tell this is annoying me

submitted by /u/ThereWasAnAttempt_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThereWasAnAttempt_, Apr 10, 2020

2. OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 10, 2020
  4. CeboVezi Win User

OOBE after login (again)

OOBE

hello whenever I login with my user name I am asked to approve something called a user OOBE create elevated object server and afterwards I face an error code 0x800b001

CeboVezi, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

OOBE after login (again)

1. OOBE after login (again) - Similar Threads - OOBE login again

2. Oobe errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oobe errors: I got a new pc recently. And when I boot it up to get through the oobe page, it keeps showing errors that say “oobeeula” “oobekeyboard”, etc. Is there anyway I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe-errors/602e0c11-9aa3-404a-86aa-dd3501e364c7
  3. 10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install

in Windows 10 Customization
    10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install: I work for a MAR pc refurbishment company as a lead tech. All of our pc's are previously owned and receive new HDD's and are imaged with a clean install of Windows 10 via MDT and a new MAR license. Occasionally we get a pc that was at some point in its past linked to one of...
  4. 10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install: I work for a MAR pc refurbishment company as a lead tech. All of our pc's are previously owned and receive new HDD's and are imaged with a clean install of Windows 10 via MDT and a new MAR license. Occasionally we get a pc that was at some point in its past linked to one of...
  5. 10 Pro Asks For Company Login during OOBE Setup After Clean Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. OOBE screen after login [Ask] [help]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OOBE screen after login [Ask] [help]: after my Windows update to 2004 version appears OOBE screen after logging in [ATTACH] at first i thought this had not entered the desktop, but after i press "Windows + x" and open "Task Manager" from there, i found an active application called "Microsoft Account" after i...
  7. OOBE

in Windows 10 Customization
    OOBE: My OOBE stopped part way through, so how can I start it back to gfinish it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe/067e1b25-9e60-4a45-9812-cfcf891d43c0
  8. After win10 update, cant login again?

After win10 update, cant login again?: After an update my laptop stop working.i tried all option on window repair, no solution. I try to reinstall windows, didn't work. I spent 3 hrs on system restore, it only stop at 1% and nothing happened. Anybody with solution? Help please![ATTACH]...
  9. After win10 update, cant login again?

After win10 update, cant login again?: I have tried all options on window repair but to no avail. I cannot revert to previous window, i cant even reinstall window? Anybody with any solution?[ATTACH]...
  10. 10056 hangs after initial OOBE

10056 hangs after initial OOBE: I downloaded Win10 Enterprise TP from Wzor (10056), did a diskpart /clean on my laptop's SSD , installed, and after I completed the initial OOBE stuff and it did the "installing your apps" screen where it changes colour, i just had a black screen with a mouse pointer for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oobe drivers windows 10