Windows 10: oobe error at win10 clean install

Discus and support oobe error at win10 clean install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello i am working on a old pc and get an weird error ik do a clean install with an original downloaded windows 10 iso so not cracket ore unattende... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bertusjan, Jan 25, 2019.

1. bertusjan Win User

oobe error at win10 clean install

hello i am working on a old pc and get an weird error
    ik do a clean install with an original downloaded windows 10 iso so not cracket ore unattende bur original
    ik have to do a 32 bit install because it is a dell dual core p4 2.8 ghz and at 64 bits install it reports cannot installe this is a 32 machine so fare so good now ik choose win 10 pro 32 bit and get error ooberegion that i can skip then i get ooberigion error that i not skip only try agian but that gets into a loop
    strangly i installed win 10 pro N 32 that worked fine but i have a refurbish lisence for pro only
    what goes wrong in begin install i choose to new install , make new partition ( it makes 2 one about 590 and then rest of hd for win install ) i format both partitions but get error over and over again even with official windows iso can some one help me out ? thanks

:)

bertusjan, Jan 25, 2019

2. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jan 25, 2019
  3. OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Jan 25, 2019
  4. oobe error at win10 clean install

*RESOLUTION FOUND*Malwarebytes crashing on Win10 insider Bld. Rootkit related errors?

Ill try tomorrow am.
    Aside from OS reinstall, your suggestion is one of the only steps I haven't taken yet.

Im gonna get some sleep and come at this with a fresh head tomorrow

Thanks everyone

jboydgolfer, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

oobe error at win10 clean install

1. oobe error at win10 clean install - Similar Threads - oobe error win10

2. Oobe errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oobe errors: I got a new pc recently. And when I boot it up to get through the oobe page, it keeps showing errors that say “oobeeula” “oobekeyboard”, etc. Is there anyway I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe-errors/602e0c11-9aa3-404a-86aa-dd3501e364c7
  3. Oobe errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oobe errors: I got a new pc recently. And when I boot it up to get through the oobe page, it keeps showing errors that say “oobeeula” “oobekeyboard”, etc. Is there anyway I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe-errors/602e0c11-9aa3-404a-86aa-dd3501e364c7
  4. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  5. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  6. Issues with clean Win10 Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with clean Win10 Install: [IMG]I don’t know how to write this I’m not great with computers but this is currently where I’m at and I have no idea where to go from here. I used IBuyPowers guide to fixing “Reboot and select proper boot media, or insert a boot device” and everything was going well up...
  7. Windows 10 Installer OOBE errors

Windows 10 Installer OOBE errors: I incorrectly installed Lubuntu on this laptop and critically damaged Windows 10. I've removed Lubuntu and downloaded the Windows 10 Media Creation tool and used it to create a Windows 10 installer on what is effectively a flash drive. It's actually an 8GB SD Card in a USB...
  8. OOBE errors?

OOBE errors?: I brought a new pc on eBay it came with no operating system so I installed windows 10 on it but on the setup it keeps coming up with OOBE errors and I get past them but then at the end it just goes back the start of the setup. Any help would be amazing....
  9. Can't install 1809, clean (OOBE errors) or update (sysprep error)

Can't install 1809, clean (OOBE errors) or update (sysprep error): Hello everyone I have tried several times to install 1809 on my PC but it's not working at all. 3 clean installs and 1 upgrade using the media creation tool but it never worked. I've even created 2 different ISO's and burned 2 different DVDs in case it was a corrupt ISO to...
  10. Clean install Win10 with Update?

Clean install Win10 with Update?: I'm one of those people who generally does a clean install with every new major Windows release. The reason for this is general housekeeping: removing old software no longer needed, clearing out drivers and other files no longer used, etc. I'm curious how this sort of install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oobe error on windows 10 install

2. win10 upgrade oobe

3. ooberigion

4. oobregion,
  5. oobe error windows 10 installer,
  6. Windows 10 Pro installation stuck on OOBE loop,
  7. oobe error win10,
  8. install 1903 clean without oobe,
  9. error oobelocal,
  10. error ooberigion windows 10 installation