Windows 10: OOBE errors?

Discus and support OOBE errors? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I brought a new pc on eBay it came with no operating system so I installed windows 10 on it but on the setup it keeps coming up with OOBE errors and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Yes_123, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Yes_123 Win User

OOBE errors?

I brought a new pc on eBay it came with no operating system so I installed windows 10 on it but on the setup it keeps coming up with OOBE errors and I get past them but then at the end it just goes back the start of the setup.

Any help would be amazing.

:)

Yes_123, Oct 3, 2019

2. OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Windows OOBE Background Pink

OK so here are the steps I'm taking.

1. Download en_windows_10_multiple_editions_x86_dvd_6848465.iso
    2. Install the OS
    3. Press CTRL + SHIFT + F3 on the "Get going fast" screen
    4. Enter audit mode and see sysprep dialog
    5. Select OOBE and check generalize
    6. System Restarts
    7. Going through the OOBE the background is pink.

OOBE errors? whv3j.jpg

Anyone know how I can override this really odd experience? I've tried it on two different machines (one with UEFI and one with old BIOS) and both have the pink background.

Bobby Cannon, Oct 3, 2019
  4. CeboVezi Win User

OOBE errors?

OOBE

hello whenever I login with my user name I am asked to approve something called a user OOBE create elevated object server and afterwards I face an error code 0x800b001

CeboVezi, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

OOBE errors?

1. OOBE errors? - Similar Threads - OOBE errors

2. OOBE errors and error 800705b4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBE errors and error 800705b4: I have a new Dell desk top and I am starting it for the first time, it shows and error of OOBElanguage, then a OOBEkeyboard error and each time I try again the same thing happens if I skip it all and get to the sign up page and put in all my details it says "something went...
  3. OOBE errors and error 800705b4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBE errors and error 800705b4: I have a new Dell desk top and I am starting it for the first time, it shows and error of OOBElanguage, then a OOBEkeyboard error and each time I try again the same thing happens if I skip it all and get to the sign up page and put in all my details it says "something went...
  4. Windows 11 Upgrade fails: ExecuteOperations: Failed execution phase Pre OOBE Boot. Error:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Upgrade fails: ExecuteOperations: Failed execution phase Pre OOBE Boot. Error:...: Hello and thank you for your help,I have lot's of trouble running the Windows 11 Upgrade on my Win 10 machine.What has been done so far:SFC / DISM - no errorsUpgrade using Windows Update, Installation Assistant, ISO.Removed all external hardware except mouse/keyboard.Clean...
  5. Windows 11 Upgrade fails: ExecuteOperations: Failed execution phase Pre OOBE Boot. Error:...

Windows 11 Upgrade fails: ExecuteOperations: Failed execution phase Pre OOBE Boot. Error:...: Hello and thank you for your help,I have lot's of trouble running the Windows 11 Upgrade on my Win 10 machine.What has been done so far:SFC / DISM - no errorsUpgrade using Windows Update, Installation Assistant, ISO.Removed all external hardware except mouse/keyboard.Clean...
  6. Oobe errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oobe errors: I got a new pc recently. And when I boot it up to get through the oobe page, it keeps showing errors that say “oobeeula” “oobekeyboard”, etc. Is there anyway I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe-errors/602e0c11-9aa3-404a-86aa-dd3501e364c7
  7. Oobe errors

Oobe errors: I got a new pc recently. And when I boot it up to get through the oobe page, it keeps showing errors that say “oobeeula” “oobekeyboard”, etc. Is there anyway I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oobe-errors/602e0c11-9aa3-404a-86aa-dd3501e364c7
  8. How to resolve OOBE errors during windows 11 installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve OOBE errors during windows 11 installation?: I had to reset my entire PC using the alternitave option to the cloud reset forgot what it was called. I selected to wipe all my personnal / non windows 11 files didn't come with download and then of course to re-install windows 11. I waited through the restart process and...
  9. How to resolve OOBE errors during windows 11 installation?

How to resolve OOBE errors during windows 11 installation?: I had to reset my entire PC using the alternitave option to the cloud reset forgot what it was called. I selected to wipe all my personnal / non windows 11 files didn't come with download and then of course to re-install windows 11. I waited through the restart process and...
  10. Surface OOBE Error Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface OOBE Error Help: Hi all, So I've run into an issue initializing my surface go and I'm not sure what to do. Here's my brief on the situation: I've had my surface go for a year and it's worked well. Never really had a problem with it. I'm passing it along to someone else and so I did the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot