Windows 10: Oobe install windows 10 ent. Ltsc with answer file

Discus and support Oobe install windows 10 ent. Ltsc with answer file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I'm new in the forum, and hope you can help me! I've been using an automatic deploy automation for the images of the computers we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by soleliquido, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Oobe install windows 10 ent. Ltsc with answer file

Hi everybody, I'm new in the forum, and hope you can help me!

I've been using an automatic deploy automation for the images of the computers we install in the machines we build, with windows 7.
    I used an answer file created with windows aik, and worked perfectly for years with windows 7 pro and windows PE.

Now i'm doing the same thing with windows 10 and the new PE for 1803 (VERSION 17763.1039), only with the version LTSC (i'm in an industrial environment, and I can't perform enormous downloads for the win version to be updated, but only security updates). I "copied" the win7 settings I always used, of course adapting them to the new AIK environment..

The pc i'm working on is a DFI INDUSTRIAL EC531, equipped with an intel i7-4770TE, 4GB of ram, win10 ltsc x86 installed in AUDIT mode.
    As I launch the OOBE PROCESS WITH NO ETHERNET CABLE (c:\windows\system32\sysprep\sysprep.exe /generalize /oobe /shutdown /unattend:c:\windows\system32\Unattended.xml) it goes fine, it reboots and it installs all the devices after rebooting.
    But as "installing devices" reaches the 100% and "GETTING READY" begins, I always get "WINDOWS SETUP COULD NOT CONFIGURE WINDOWS TO RUN ON THIS COMPUTER'S HARDWARE". Every time.
    And NO: typing “cd..” and then “cd oobe”, and then “Msoobe.exe” doesn’t work…

As I said windows runs ok on this computer, and it installs all the devices in both audit mode and oobed ltsb version (tried in another computer with another image, WITHOUT answer file and oobe).

This is my answer file. I don't know if the problem is here, or seriously in some hardware. Attached you can see Panther's logs and other directories related to sysprep and their logs. here: Panther e sysprep logs.zip - Google Drive
    Thanks in advance! Oobe install windows 10 ent. Ltsc with answer file :)

Code:
    :)

soleliquido, Feb 24, 2020

2. OOBE sysprep answer file for Win10 version 1703

Hello. was looking for an answer file for just answering all of the oobe questions after running sysprep with oobe in the latest version of 10 with Cortana. I don't see steps to take for that anywhere online, only tutorials for copying a profile which would just skip having to create a new user. I've messed around with a few answer files I've found online, but they don't seem to do the trick. Appreciate any tips you could give me.

Thanks! -Tim

spyhunter007, Feb 24, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Oobe install windows 10 ent. Ltsc with answer file

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Oobe install windows 10 ent. Ltsc with answer file

1. Oobe install windows 10 ent. Ltsc with answer file - Similar Threads - Oobe install ent

2. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  3. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  4. Windows 10 install fails at OOBE - missing files in setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install fails at OOBE - missing files in setup: I'm having loads of issues installing Windows 10 on a Windows 7 machine.Ended up doing a clean install, have attempted a couple of dozen times, each time getting a little further.After some forum help and some BIOS tweeking, when I'm almost at the gate it keeps failing during...
  5. Windows 10 answer file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 answer file: Hopefully this is a simple question to answer... We have an answer file for all Windows 10 builds going out that does everything to join the new machine to our domain until the login screen. The problem is that it tries to login with the local administrator account but we do...
  6. Purchase License for Win10 Ent LTSC Evaluation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchase License for Win10 Ent LTSC Evaluation: I do not want to remove the Windows structure of LTSC to a standard Win 10 version. What and where do I purchase to license the LTSC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-license-for-win10-ent-ltsc-evaluation/ccf02453-6e25-479a-9ee2-097a0c8a5469
  7. Install new copy of Windows 10 Ent edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install new copy of Windows 10 Ent edition: Hi, I had a Windows 10 Enterprise edition installed on my PC with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. I just purchased a new PC and after creating the installation USB device to install a new copy, I have found out that Windows 10 Enterprise edition is not...
  8. Windows 10 Installer OOBE errors

Windows 10 Installer OOBE errors: I incorrectly installed Lubuntu on this laptop and critically damaged Windows 10. I've removed Lubuntu and downloaded the Windows 10 Media Creation tool and used it to create a Windows 10 installer on what is effectively a flash drive. It's actually an 8GB SD Card in a USB...
  9. OOBE sysprep answer file for Win10 version 1703

OOBE sysprep answer file for Win10 version 1703: Hello. was looking for an answer file for just answering all of the oobe questions after running sysprep with oobe in the latest version of 10 with Cortana. I don't see steps to take for that anywhere online, only tutorials for copying a profile which would just skip having...
  10. Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.

Upgrade from Windows 7 Ent. to Windows 10 Ent.: Hi! I work in a company where we use domain based workstations and computer class PC which are also domain based. What would be my best option to upgrade 20-30 workstations to Windows 10 Enterprise from Windows 7 Enterprise without having to formate ? 55222