Windows 10: OOBE

Discus and support OOBE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My OOBE stopped part way through, so how can I start it back to gfinish it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarolCescon, Jan 2, 2020.

1. OOBE

My OOBE stopped part way through, so how can I start it back to gfinish it?

:)

CarolCescon, Jan 2, 2020

2. OOBE

Hi,

To assist you better regarding with OOBE message, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot of the error message.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Carlos Tin, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Windows OOBE Background Pink

OK so here are the steps I'm taking.

1. Download en_windows_10_multiple_editions_x86_dvd_6848465.iso
    2. Install the OS
    3. Press CTRL + SHIFT + F3 on the "Get going fast" screen
    4. Enter audit mode and see sysprep dialog
    5. Select OOBE and check generalize
    6. System Restarts
    7. Going through the OOBE the background is pink.

OOBE whv3j.jpg

Anyone know how I can override this really odd experience? I've tried it on two different machines (one with UEFI and one with old BIOS) and both have the pink background.

Bobby Cannon, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Ruslan Win User

OOBE

How to add a logo in OOBE Windows 8, 10?

I want to add my logo to the OOBE, as in the picture..

What you suggested is OEMInformation.

Ruslan, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

OOBE

1. OOBE - Similar Threads - OOBE

2. Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on FAT16! Post-OOBE, UWP working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SevoosMinecraft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1bjgn7x/windows_10_on_fat16_postoobe_uwp_working/
  3. OOBE errors and error 800705b4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBE errors and error 800705b4: I have a new Dell desk top and I am starting it for the first time, it shows and error of OOBElanguage, then a OOBEkeyboard error and each time I try again the same thing happens if I skip it all and get to the sign up page and put in all my details it says "something went...
  4. OOBE errors and error 800705b4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBE errors and error 800705b4: I have a new Dell desk top and I am starting it for the first time, it shows and error of OOBElanguage, then a OOBEkeyboard error and each time I try again the same thing happens if I skip it all and get to the sign up page and put in all my details it says "something went...
  5. Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.: I see the OOBE broker running on Windows 11 in task manager, and I am logged into My Microsoft Account after not having Wi-Fi during the OOBE Flow setup and using the bypass to continue the setup. and downloading drivers from a convenient USB flash drive I had and logging...
  6. Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.

Is OOBE broker supposed to continue Running after Installing Windows 11 23h2?.: I see the OOBE broker running on Windows 11 in task manager, and I am logged into My Microsoft Account after not having Wi-Fi during the OOBE Flow setup and using the bypass to continue the setup. and downloading drivers from a convenient USB flash drive I had and logging...
  7. Restart PC during Windows OOBE

Restart PC during Windows OOBE: I just reserved my computer and got to the OOBE setup and I noticed that my mouse and keyboard doesn't work I don't have external mouse's and keyboards aswell, can I turn off my PC safely and turn on at the OOBE the next start up?...
  8. Restart PC during Windows OOBE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart PC during Windows OOBE: I just reserved my computer and got to the OOBE setup and I noticed that my mouse and keyboard doesn't work I don't have external mouse's and keyboards aswell, can I turn off my PC safely and turn on at the OOBE the next start up?...
  9. Restart PC during Windows OOBE

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Stuck at "Checking the connection to Microsoft" in OOBE after installing Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at "Checking the connection to Microsoft" in OOBE after installing Windows 10 22H2: Hello, can anyone provide me a way to actually setup my PC properly after installing Windows 10 22H2? "oobe/bypassnro" doesn't exist, adding BypassNRO in registry doesn't work, I don't know what else to try honestly. I can put the PC into audit mode, or do stuff without audit...