Windows 10: OOBELANGUAGE Error

Discus and support OOBELANGUAGE Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have received a 'new' laptop from my company. It is more than probably a reassigned machine. So it is not brand new and has probably been used. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GENARO NIETO FERNANDEZ, Nov 4, 2020.

1. OOBELANGUAGE Error

I have received a 'new' laptop from my company. It is more than probably a reassigned machine. So it is not brand new and has probably been used.

When I power on the machine it takes me to the OOBE process. First I must select the language. The machine has a Spanish keyboard and probably has been previously been configured and used with Spanish as the language of choice.
    Although I am Spanish, I prefer to use my OS and software in English whenever possible.

So I select American English as my language in the first screen. After a few seconds a blue screen is displayed which says that an OOBELANGUAGE error has occurred. I am provided with two options:

• Skip. I do not want to Skip because if something is wrong, I want to solve it and not wait for later problems.
    • Retry. I am directed to the language selection screen and then back to the error.

Powering fully off and on the machine does not solve the problem.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

:)

GENARO NIETO FERNANDEZ, Nov 4, 2020
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

OOBELANGUAGE Error

1. OOBELANGUAGE Error - Similar Threads - OOBELANGUAGE Error

2. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  3. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  4. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  6. OOBELANGUAGE Error

OOBELANGUAGE Error: Just received a refurbished PC and it seems it comes from Alemania. When I turned it on, it tells me to select the language. As I choose Spanish, a blue screen appears with the error "OOBELANGUAGE". I have tried a prompt that I found in this forum but its not working. The...
  7. OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset: Hi - I have a Dell inspiron p77f that I've just reset and am receiving oobe errors for. I've referred to previous posts about these errors and tried shift+F10 and that does nothing and I have also attempted to enter the recovery state by turning the machine on and off again...
  8. OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset: Hi - I have a Dell inspiron p77f that I've just reset and am receiving oobe errors for. I've referred to previous posts about these errors and tried shift+F10 and that does nothing and I have also attempted to enter the recovery state by turning the machine on and off again...
  9. OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset

10. OOBELANGUAGE error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OOBELANGUAGE error: I am trying to set up a refurbished pc that I just got, but I am stuck on the first part of the setup. For the continue in selected language menu, whenever I try to set it to English United States I am told there is an OOBELANGUAGE and to try again or skip. If I try again I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oobelanguage

2. windows 10 install oobelanguage

3. error installation windows oobelanguage