Windows 10: OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset

Discus and support OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi - I have a Dell inspiron p77f that I've just reset and am receiving oobe errors for. I've referred to previous posts about these errors and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kcajj, May 19, 2022.

1. Kcajj Win User

OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset

Hi - I have a Dell inspiron p77f that I've just reset and am receiving oobe errors for. I've referred to previous posts about these errors and tried shift+F10 and that does nothing and I have also attempted to enter the recovery state by turning the machine on and off again at the DELL screen 3 times and that also does not work for some reason.I don't have a usb to hand to install windows that way - is there any other way to fix these errors without a USB drive?Thanks,Jack

:)

Kcajj, May 19, 2022

2. OOBELANGUAGE Error

I have received a 'new' laptop from my company. It is (more than) probably a reassigned machine. So it is not brand new and has probably been used.

When I power on the machine it takes me to the OOBE process. First I must select the language. The machine has a Spanish keyboard and probably has been previously been configured and used with Spanish as the language of choice.

Although I am Spanish, I prefer to use my OS and software in English whenever possible.

So I select American English as my language in the first screen. After a few seconds a blue screen is displayed which says that an OOBELANGUAGE error has occurred. I am provided with two options:

• Skip. I do not want to Skip because if something is wrong, I want to solve it and not wait for later problems.
    • Retry. I am directed to the language selection screen and then back to the error.
    Powering (fully) off and on the machine does not solve the problem.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

GENARO NIETO FERNANDEZ, May 19, 2022
  3. LuizScruz Win User
    OOBELANGUAGE Error

Dear GENARO, if possible, report the error that appears on the screen so that we can help you, but I suggest a possible solution to the problem you are reporting will be to perform the steps described below:

1st Step: On the same screen where the error message appears, press the Shift + F10 buttons and the command line will open

2nd Step: Type in the command line "" Cd .. "" and press Enter. Type again: "" Cd.. "" and press Enter.

3rd Step: Still in the Command Prompt enter the line "" Cd\Windows\system32\oobe "" [Enter] And then type the command "" Msoobe ""

if you can't do it with step 3, redo it that way " cd c:\windows\system32\oobe "" [Enter]

I hope I helped, see you!

LuizScruz, May 19, 2022
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 19, 2022
Thema:

1. OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset - Similar Threads - OOBELANGUAGE OOBEEULA errors

2. OOBELANGUAGE Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OOBELANGUAGE Error: Just received a refurbished PC and it seems it comes from Alemania. When I turned it on, it tells me to select the language. As I choose Spanish, a blue screen appears with the error "OOBELANGUAGE". I have tried a prompt that I found in this forum but its not working. The...
  3. OOBEEULA ERROR HELP !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBEEULA ERROR HELP !!!: Hi, I have just started the reset process of my laptop, but whilst installing windows it gets stuck and tells me there is a oobeeula error.I have selected to erase the computer and reinstall from cloud. Clearly it didn’t work. Now I cannot move forward nor backward and I have...
  4. OOBEEULA ERROR HELP !!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBEEULA ERROR HELP !!!: Hi, I have just started the reset process of my laptop, but whilst installing windows it gets stuck and tells me there is a oobeeula error.I have selected to erase the computer and reinstall from cloud. Clearly it didn’t work. Now I cannot move forward nor backward and I have...
  5. OOBEEULA ERROR HELP !!!

6. OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset: Hi - I have a Dell inspiron p77f that I've just reset and am receiving oobe errors for. I've referred to previous posts about these errors and tried shift+F10 and that does nothing and I have also attempted to enter the recovery state by turning the machine on and off again...
  7. OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBELANGUAGE & OOBEEULA errors after reset: Hi - I have a Dell inspiron p77f that I've just reset and am receiving oobe errors for. I've referred to previous posts about these errors and tried shift+F10 and that does nothing and I have also attempted to enter the recovery state by turning the machine on and off again...
  8. OOBELANGUAGE error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OOBELANGUAGE error: I am trying to set up a refurbished pc that I just got, but I am stuck on the first part of the setup. For the continue in selected language menu, whenever I try to set it to English United States I am told there is an OOBELANGUAGE and to try again or skip. If I try again I...
  9. Error OOBEEULA

Error OOBEEULA: I've reset my PC and when trying to set it back up, I get this error code. I'm not sure what else to do but I've tried to follow some online help but I'm not very PC savvy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-oobeeula/5ca33f26-41a6-4cd0-a867-7b12dc0c62c9
  10. OOBELANGUAGE Error

OOBELANGUAGE Error: I have received a 'new' laptop from my company. It is more than probably a reassigned machine. So it is not brand new and has probably been used. When I power on the machine it takes me to the OOBE process. First I must select the language. The machine has a Spanish keyboard...