Windows 10: ooberegion - all OS systems down to the roots

Discus and support ooberegion - all OS systems down to the roots in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; with the latest version I am trying (trying) to install it on my test rig and seem to be having a real problem with ooberegion no matter what I do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andrewbell techienumber1, Oct 5, 2018.

1. ooberegion - all OS systems down to the roots

with the latest version I am trying (trying) to install it on my test rig and seem to be having a real problem with ooberegion no matter what I do I cant seem to make it run now before the local loser try to explain what they don't know I know all OS systems down to the roots

and these type of problems shouldn't happen I will break down the OS before I install it and find the problem (reverse engineer it)

signed techienumber1

:)

andrewbell techienumber1, Oct 5, 2018
  2. lynx29 Win User

help me install Lineage OS, I made a video of where I am stuck at

video here, watch at 1.25x or 1.5x speed to save time... I downloaded latest Lineage OS for my phone ZTE Axon 7 Mini, (it does not make you root the phone to install this OS and I don't want to root it, beause I want netflix still to work), well anyways, I follow all the official steps listed on lineage OS website https://download.lineageos.org/tulip and you will see in the video where I get stuck, someone help me get past this part please, thanks!

lynx29, Oct 7, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 7, 2018
  4. ooberegion - all OS systems down to the roots

How do I change the OS?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check in the system configuration if the OS is detected.

Follow the steps to check.

• Type in the search bar “System configuration”.
    • Click on the boot option.

Check if the OS is detected in the boot option.

Please provide us with the above information to help you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

ooberegion - all OS systems down to the roots

1. ooberegion - all OS systems down to the roots - Similar Threads - ooberegion systems down

2. Os system

in Windows 10 Customization
    Os system: Does changing OS system damge computer because I changed mine 3 times in a row because of them not performing property and the newly installed one has choppy sound and touch pad isn't working unless I use an external one...
  3. OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors: I decided to try updating and old laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now I'm stuck in a loop with various OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors coming up over and over. The only options I am offered is to "Skip" or "Try Again". No matter which one I hit, it circles...
  4. OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors: I decided to try updating and old laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now I'm stuck in a loop with various OOBEKEYBOARD, OOBELOCAL, and OOBEREGION errors coming up over and over. The only options I am offered is to "Skip" or "Try Again". No matter which one I hit, it circles...
  5. device driver for root\system\0004 ROOT\SYSTEM\0002 ROOT\SYSTEM\0003 in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device driver for root\system\0004 ROOT\SYSTEM\0002 ROOT\SYSTEM\0003 in windows 10: Id Hardware: root\ScpVBus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-driver-for-rootsystem0004-rootsystem0002/aa697ab2-0d3b-4a74-9583-578514033621
  6. os down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    os down: lost os windows 10 labtop booted up with flash drive in por now my systems out of whack........ i try to reset it but it keeps going to bios i cant get to the recovery page can enyone help me thank you...
  7. main problem with OOBEREGION

main problem with OOBEREGION: I may have just solved it install the OS as language for USA not any other region as this is causing the main problem with OOBEREGION took me 15 seconds to find it the part is in the back half of the description change all to USA and it will install...
  8. OOBEREGION took me 15 seconds to find it the part is in the back half of the description

OOBEREGION took me 15 seconds to find it the part is in the back half of the description: I may have just solved it install the OS as language for USA not any other region as this is causing the main problem with OOBEREGION took me 15 seconds to find it the part is in the back half of the description change all to USA and it will install...
  9. ooberegion break down the OS before I install it and find the problem

ooberegion break down the OS before I install it and find the problem: with the latest version I am trying (trying) to install it on my test rig and seem to be having a real problem with ooberegion no matter what I do I cant seem to make it run now before the local loser try to explain what they don't know I know all OS systems down to the roots...
  10. system disk root folder all access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    system disk root folder all access denied: So having been bit by the "upgrade fails" bug because \users is a junction point to the root of a different drive [I used U:\], I decided to try to move users back to C:\Users until after the upgrade and I'd then move it back. Don't ask. I do it because if I have to...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ooberegion

2. ooberegion fix

3. oobergion

4. OOBEREGION error windows installation,
  5. ooberegion error,
  6. windows 10 ooberegion,
  7. OOBEREGION WHAT TO DO,
  8. win 10 problem OOBREGION,
  9. OOBEREGION while trying to install Windows,
  10. ooberegion download,