Windows 10: Ooklaa crashed. All other devices are working fine with the same network. On my mobile...

Discus and support Ooklaa crashed. All other devices are working fine with the same network. On my mobile... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gourabsanyal [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gourabsanyal, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Ooklaa crashed. All other devices are working fine with the same network. On my mobile...

/u/gourabsanyal, Mar 17, 2020

2. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device Ooklaa crashed. All other devices are working fine with the same network. On my mobile... :)

Anthony Bartolo, Mar 17, 2020
  3. POGE Win User
    Google and Nokia working on mobile device

Google has teamed up with Nokia to make a mobile device that will communicate over existing wifi networks. It will be tightly integrated with GMail, and will allow you to tell if your contacts are online, if they are using Google Talk. It should cost around $400 a unit. The mobile device will be more like a PDA with some unique features than a cell phone.

Source: DailyTech

4. Ooklaa crashed. All other devices are working fine with the same network. On my mobile...

Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Ooklaa crashed. All other devices are working fine with the same network. On my mobile...

1. Ooklaa crashed. All other devices are working fine with the same network. On my mobile... - Similar Threads - Ooklaa crashed devices

2. Device in the same local network pings but the other one not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device in the same local network pings but the other one not.: Hi,I have 2 network devices PLCs connected to a server running on windows server 2012 R. The ip address of my server is 192.168.0.100 whereas as the ip addresses of the 2 different devices connected to it are 192.168.0.251 & 252 respectively with gateway as 192.168.0.1. The...
  3. Device in the same local network pings but the other one not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device in the same local network pings but the other one not.: Hi,I have 2 network devices PLCs connected to a server running on windows server 2012 R. The ip address of my server is 192.168.0.100 whereas as the ip addresses of the 2 different devices connected to it are 192.168.0.251 & 252 respectively with gateway as 192.168.0.1. The...
  4. I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...: I have tried many fixes and none have worked. Literally every other device is visble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-see-all-other-devices-on-my-network-except/8f744a6c-dd13-4fd2-aa9a-217b5cb0af3a
  5. I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...

I can see all other devices on my network except to other computers, on other devices they...: I have tried many fixes and none have worked. Literally every other device is visble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-see-all-other-devices-on-my-network-except/8f744a6c-dd13-4fd2-aa9a-217b5cb0af3a
  6. Firstmls.com will not login from Dell devices but works fine on all other PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firstmls.com will not login from Dell devices but works fine on all other PCs: We have been having trouble accessing this particular website from any Dell branded PC but it seems to work fine on all other PCs.. we have tried all the basics such as clearing the cookies, cache, disabling extensions and firewalls, and restarting routers but still no luck....
  7. Firstmls.com will not login from Dell devices but works fine on all other PCs

Firstmls.com will not login from Dell devices but works fine on all other PCs: We have been having trouble accessing this particular website from any Dell branded PC but it seems to work fine on all other PCs.. we have tried all the basics such as clearing the cookies, cache, disabling extensions and firewalls, and restarting routers but still no luck....
  8. Firstmls.com will not login from Dell devices but works fine on all other PCs

9. No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.

No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.: Hello, I've been having this problem for about a week. Our router has been recently changed in our house, same supplier Sky, and, for some reason, my laptop won't agree with it in the slightest. It's new, bought near Christmas, and is the Acer Aspire 7. Ever since we have...
  10. Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.

Internet not working on computer, fine on other devices.: Hi, my internets cinternets completely stopped working on my computer despite the computer displaying it as strong, in addition it is working fine on my tablet. I have tried everythingcocould could find and nothings working....