Windows 10: Ooops! Microsoft Accidentally teases "9 is coming soon"

Discus and support Ooops! Microsoft Accidentally teases "9 is coming soon" in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft accidentally teases Windows 9 'coming soon' on social media Source 1767 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Mohave PC, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Mohave PC Win User

Ooops! Microsoft Accidentally teases "9 is coming soon"

Microsoft accidentally teases Windows 9 'coming soon' on social media
    Source

:)

Mohave PC, Sep 1, 2014

2. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Sep 1, 2014
  3. fonero Win User
    Lumia " The Future is Here "

psychomania: This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

psychomania: Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

What RSXforever wrote was a kind of review, that can help other people to judge, if Lumia is the right phone for them.

fonero, Sep 1, 2014
Thema:

Ooops! Microsoft Accidentally teases "9 is coming soon"

1. Ooops! Microsoft Accidentally teases "9 is coming soon" - Similar Threads - Ooops Microsoft Accidentally

2. Ooops! Yo-What-Up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ooops! Yo-What-Up?: After my last Win 10 64 update I can't log into my user account, Admin account OK. After the "Preparing" note @ login I get a message saying I'm SOL, try again later, you're in a temporary account. So, like a good Win 10 Do-Bee I come back later and get the same Digital...
  3. #MSIgnite 2021: Panos Panay teases 'next generation of Windows' coming

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2021: Panos Panay teases 'next generation of Windows' coming: In a fireside chat with Microsoft's Chief Product Officer, Panos Panay and Corporate VP & Product Manager, Roanne Sones, Panay briefly talks about Windows and the future of the platform, teasing that he's pumped about what's coming next but that Microsoft is not ready to talk...
  4. What is new and coming soon to Microsoft 365 at Build 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What is new and coming soon to Microsoft 365 at Build 2020: It’s opening day for Build, and the first time we’re holding our annual developer conference entirely online. In this era of remote everything, technology is enabling us to keep providing experiences like Build even though we can’t meet in...
  5. Microsoft To-Do Tasks in Microsoft Teams coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do Tasks in Microsoft Teams coming soon: At Microsoft Ignite this year? Then you’ll have already heard the big news about Microsoft To Do and Microsoft Teams. Missed the announcement? We’ve got you covered. Today, we announced that you’ll soon be able to see your tasks from Planner and To Do in Teams. That’s right,...
  6. The more stable channels of Microsoft Edge may be coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    The more stable channels of Microsoft Edge may be coming soon: Microsoft recently launched the new Edge web browser, which it built on top of Chromium open-source project. The brand-new Edge is only available through Dev channel, which receives weekly updates, and “Canary” which is updated regularly. Microsoft says it is working on a...
  7. Will there be a new version coming soon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be a new version coming soon?: I absolutely can not take microsoft updates anymore. Windows 10 has got to be the most inconvenient operating system ever. Just to even ask this question was a long ordeal of microsoft collecting all of my info just to create an account to gain access here. Please please...
  8. Microsoft's Lumia 550 is coming "very soon"

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Lumia 550 is coming "very soon": We've known for quite a while now that Microsoft has been working on two new flagship phones; launch devices for its new Windows 10 Mobile operating system. Earlier today, much of what has been rumored about the new Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL handset was confirmed, in...
  9. New Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter coming soon

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter coming soon: Back in 2014, we launched a brand-new accessory that allowed people to project anything from a Miracast®-enabled tablet, laptop, or smartphone onto a big screen, wirelessly. The Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter didn’t rely on specific apps to display content – any and all...
  10. Windows 9: Microsoft Accidentally Confirms Software Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9: Microsoft Accidentally Confirms Software Update: [img] Microsoft is widely expected to take the wraps off its latest desktop software later this month but the company has accidentally leaked the logo and the fact it is on the way. Officially Microsoft has said nothing about the update to its desktop software, but...