Windows 10: OOPS - Microsoft has missed a trick***

Discus and support OOPS - Microsoft has missed a trick*** in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; *** or they simply don't care. Oops in still a PITA - today's Cum WU did nothing to sort it out. Will whoever is in charge of the programming team... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

OOPS - Microsoft has missed a trick***

*** or they simply don't care.

Oops in still a PITA - today's Cum WU did nothing to sort it out.

Will whoever is in charge of the programming team please tell us (1) if they are working on a solution and (2) have they any clue when Oops will be euthanised?

I'd particularly like to hear from those with the Launch Expert badge (Rocket) or any Insider. There are rumours circulating that the Oops problem was picked up some time ago by these and that Microsoft has none nothing. (It won't be the first time of course - remember the thread signed by many Insiders including Michael Masters.)

:)

Taffy087, Dec 6, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 6, 2018
  4. OOPS - Microsoft has missed a trick***

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

OOPS - Microsoft has missed a trick***

1. OOPS - Microsoft has missed a trick*** - Similar Threads - OOPS Microsoft has

2. Firewalls tips&Tricks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewalls tips&Tricks: Hello community here, What's recommended tips and tricks of Windows built-in Firewalls? what should ON or OFF? I wanna know right configs and make it more secure to harden traffics and kinds of threats? Or to suggest me good guides of it. I am afraid to change something...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a cheap card trick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a cheap card trick: Hello there, I've posted about this here before, and a very nice lady answered me, but unfortunately my correspondence with her inexplicably vanished. Probably stolen by giant Illuminati lizards, or something.... Anyway, as was doubtless known to everyone in the world...
  4. Photo app and "oops".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app and "oops".: In recent times I have been aware of this issue. When I edit a pic and wish to save it I get and error message "oops". "Oops. we couldn't save that one." Whether I save a copy or Save it. I have also tried the same on 2 other different computers. Same result. I have...
  5. STORAHCI - Tips & Tricks request from Microsoft Engineers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STORAHCI - Tips & Tricks request from Microsoft Engineers: Two weeks ago a good friend of mine asked me to build a high performance computer from scratch. I bought almost the best parts available at this moment for a Ryzen 9 3900X processor. Before attaching any SSD/HDD I tested the platform with different tools for Processor,...
  6. Oops!,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oops!,: I need to reset my display colors back to factory settings. Right now everythingis black & white. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oops/f8c17bff-aa33-46eb-88b7-52dca7f1c567
  7. Big disappearing trick!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big disappearing trick!: I seem to be in a period of annoying quirks at the moment - the latest is the partial disappearance of 'background apps' in the privacy folder within settings. I had intended to turn off edge, but there are only two items on the list. My other Win 10 machines have full lists...
  8. oops OUTLOOK AGAIN

in Browsers and Email
    oops OUTLOOK AGAIN: [img] 89024
  9. Disappearing trick !!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Disappearing trick !!!!!: Hi everyone = I'm still very much a newbie to windows 10, and am slowly finding my way around, and if I am honest quite like it. HOWEVER.......... Now running into problems. Today I find that when I click on 'Edge' it loads, then promptly disappears. When I click on...
  10. Tips & Tricks

in Windows 10 Support
    Tips & Tricks: Post any tips, tricks, or workarounds here. How to use Windows 10 Technical Preview PC Start Search Cortana Apps Photos File Explorer Maps Xbox Personalization and settings Touch and keyboard Updates and feedback Windows Keyboard shortcuts (there's probably a...