Windows 10: oops OUTLOOK AGAIN

Discus and support oops OUTLOOK AGAIN in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] 89024 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AFTommy, Jul 15, 2017.

1. AFTommy Win User

oops OUTLOOK AGAIN

oops OUTLOOK AGAIN [​IMG]

:)

AFTommy, Jul 15, 2017

2. oops i did it again

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I like to inform you that; if you type wrong Email ID/ Password then the reservation will not complete.

I would suggest you to refer to the below link and try to register again for Windows 10.

Get Windows 10 OS | Shop & Buy Windows 10 Devices | Check for Windows Updates

For any query related to Windows Operating System, fell free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 15, 2017
  3. Tash1972 Win User
    oops i did it again

I have entered incorrectly my email address when applying for the free upgrade to windows 10. My fingers got away from me and instead of entering hotmail i entered hoymai. How do I notify microsoft so that i can and will receive my free download.......fumble
    fingers..

cheers tash

Tash1972, Jul 15, 2017
  4. Dude Win User

oops OUTLOOK AGAIN

Go to Explorer
    Go to settings ( use cog icon upper right )
    Internet options
    Connections
    Click on Lan settings
    Uncheck “Automatically detect settings”
    And then Okay to each one as you exit.

5. AFTommy Win User
    I am doing this for my Uncle Tommy who is in the hospital. I am good at computer games but not too much windows. He has a few browser on his computer can u take me from start. I don't know what you mean by explorer

AFTommy, Jul 15, 2017
  6. Dude Win User
    Internet explorer is what I meant, I hope your uncle is healing up

7. AFTommy Win User
    he doesnt have internet explorer, just google and mozilla

AFTommy, Jul 15, 2017
  8. Dude Win User

oops OUTLOOK AGAIN

Its buried in windows accessories in the apps menu

9. AFTommy Win User
    thank you sir and i will tell my uncle what you said

AFTommy, Jul 15, 2017
  10. Dude Win User
    Okay, please do and let us know how he is doing

11. AFTommy Win User
    he had four days of chemo which stopped yesterday. they think he will come home monday. thank you so much for your help sir

AFTommy, Jul 15, 2017
  12. Go to your Outlook Profile settings and make sure to choose always use this profile option:

theveterans, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

oops OUTLOOK AGAIN

1. oops OUTLOOK AGAIN - Similar Threads - oops OUTLOOK AGAIN

2. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.: I tried and tried to reply and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oops-something-went-wrong-please-try-again/6ecaf5d6-ce53-451c-b139-744de3436611
  3. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.: I tried and tried to reply and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oops-something-went-wrong-please-try-again/6ecaf5d6-ce53-451c-b139-744de3436611
  4. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again: This message is in response to issues with this forum. I found no please to tag it to.When responding to an AnswerThe error message that I receive when responding to a Topic.Oops! Something went wrong. Please try againWhat's the matter, don't you like me anymore?bob...
  5. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again: This message is in response to issues with this forum. I found no please to tag it to.When responding to an AnswerThe error message that I receive when responding to a Topic.Oops! Something went wrong. Please try againWhat's the matter, don't you like me anymore?bob...
  6. Oops!,

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oops!,: I need to reset my display colors back to factory settings. Right now everythingis black & white. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oops/f8c17bff-aa33-46eb-88b7-52dca7f1c567
  7. Oops it happens again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Oops it happens again: I had a similar problem to this when I did an update, some months ago. It seems like the updates think I am part of an organization when I am a single user, one computer, one chair, one desk. Any help greatly appreciated. [img] 140168
  8. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.": Hello, I am trying to reply to posts on the Microsoft Community and I am getting this error message: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." I am not including any links in my posts, it is just giving me this error message when I attempt to reply to them. Any help...
  9. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.": Hello, I am trying to reply to posts on the Microsoft Community and I am getting this error message: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." I am not including any links in my posts, it is just giving me this error message when I attempt to reply to them. Any help...
  10. Windows 10 Personalization and updates - Oops they did it again.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Personalization and updates - Oops they did it again.: I got frustrated again. The recent change to the display's font management messed me up royally. The fonts in the file explorer and many applications are too small for me. I don't want to scale it - i use numerous applications and some of them have complex interface. Let's...