Windows 10: Oops! We couldn’t save that one – Windows 10 Photos App

Discus and support Oops! We couldn’t save that one – Windows 10 Photos App in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Photos app on Windows 10 feels to be one of the most underrated components. I think it deserves a whole lot of traction just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 18, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Oops! We couldn’t save that one – Windows 10 Photos App

WinClub, May 18, 2019

2. windows 10 photos "oops! we couldn't save this one"

I have many photo files that don't seem to be editable by the windows Photos app. I own the file and have full permission on it but when I edit the file and click save I get a pop up that says "Oops! We couldn't save that one."

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DaveLeBlanc_82, May 18, 2019
  3. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, May 18, 2019
  4. Oops! We couldn’t save that one – Windows 10 Photos App

Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Oops! We couldn’t save that one – Windows 10 Photos App

1. Oops! We couldn’t save that one – Windows 10 Photos App - Similar Threads - Oops couldn’t save

2. We couldn’t complete updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    We couldn’t complete updates: Hello Reddit! Sorry if this is something really obvious but I keep trying to install updates on my windows 10 pc and it never works. It just ends up saying “we couldn’t complete updates, reverting changes”. Any suggestions? I hope it’s an easy fix as I use my desktop for...
  3. Oops! We couldn't save that one from Windows picture program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oops! We couldn't save that one from Windows picture program: After two secessions and 2 hours with Microsoft support, 2 hours with Costco Concierge support to check the hardware I still can't use the Windows photo program. If the picture come up sometimes it is just a white screen when I try to save edits I get the message "Oops! We...
  4. Photo Editing...Oops! We couldn't save that one.

Photo Editing...Oops! We couldn't save that one.: Well, all of a sudden, I'm unable to crop/edit photos. "Allow" is checked for full control under permissions for everyone. I've also reset the windows photo app with no luck. Any ideas? 161916
  5. Photo Editing...Oops! We couldn't save that one.

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo Editing...Oops! We couldn't save that one.: Well, all of a sudden, I'm unable to crop/edit photos. "Allow" is checked for full control under permissions for everyone. I've also reset the windows photo app with no luck. Any ideas? 161916
  6. How to fix "Oops can't save that one" error in Windows 10 photo app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix "Oops can't save that one" error in Windows 10 photo app: I have tried altering user account control settings, running SFC and DISM commands, and uninstalling Windows Photo App and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-oops-cant-save-that-one-error-in/4ec10053-7ec4-4a17-b729-c622b532fd7f
  7. Photo app and "oops".

Photo app and "oops".: In recent times I have been aware of this issue. When I edit a pic and wish to save it I get and error message "oops". "Oops. we couldn't save that one." Whether I save a copy or Save it. I have also tried the same on 2 other different computers. Same result. I have...
  8. Oops we can't save that one

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Oops we can't save that one: Why, oh why haven't you fixed this issue with editing photos yet? For Pete's sake, this has been going on for months!!! How is someone supposed to work with such an inefficient product? I use my own photos, but I can't edit them? What in the world is going on with...
  9. Photos app gets an error when saving: Oops, we couldn't save that one

Photos app gets an error when saving: Oops, we couldn't save that one: This just started. I checked the folder permissions & they look ok, and other apps, like Adobe Photoshop Express work fine. I tried troubleshooting, did the repair & reset with no change. I tried removing and reinstalling via PowerShell as admin and Get-appxPackage and...
  10. "We couldn’t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "We couldn’t create a new partition or locate an existing one.": boot - Installing Windows 10 after installing Ubuntu - Ask Ubuntu I tried asking the question over at AskUbuntu, but a user said it would be better if I asked here instead. Long story short: Windows 10 was preinstalled in my ASUS ROG GL752VW-DH71. I updated my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oops we couldnt save that one in photos

2. photos app oops we couldnt save that one