Windows 10: Oops!,

Discus and support Oops!, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to reset my display colors back to factory settings. Right now everythingis black & white.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ConiF2, Jan 26, 2020.

1. ConiF2 Win User

Oops!,

I need to reset my display colors back to factory settings. Right now everythingis black & white.

:)

ConiF2, Jan 26, 2020
  2. RCoon Win User

OFFICIAL   Prey 2017 (Discussion)

Nah not at all, not sure how you gleaned that from my response *Big Grin Oops!, :D I have a tendency to call my step son skip for some reason.

RCoon, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Can't install w10 update, UEFI error?

Oops actually if I highlight Disk 1 (there is no zero on this list) I get the option. If my main disk is called Disk 1 with this software, should I change some of my next steps?

DiscoSlice, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Oops!,

Going to buy (assemble) a new PC, need help

the cards listed in the proposal you posted are not adequate is what I'm saying, except for maybe the gt75 ti, that is if they are referring to the GTX 750ti. And that would only be marginally adequate. The cards listed in suggestions posted by us are fine for 1080p

BarbaricSoul, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Oops!,

1. Oops!, - Similar Threads - Oops

2. January 2024 update - can't log in Oops, something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    January 2024 update - can't log in Oops, something went wrong: Samsung Book 2 360 Pro. Windows 11. Had a Windows update can't recall exactly which one; small one; updated laptop. Now, fingerprint isn't recognized; neither is PIN. Trying to reset/recover PIN, I get "Oops, something went wrong; it's something on our end" I have tried two...
  3. January 2024 update - can't log in Oops, something went wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    January 2024 update - can't log in Oops, something went wrong: Samsung Book 2 360 Pro. Windows 11. Had a Windows update can't recall exactly which one; small one; updated laptop. Now, fingerprint isn't recognized; neither is PIN. Trying to reset/recover PIN, I get "Oops, something went wrong; it's something on our end" I have tried two...
  4. @DaveM121 this is the USB-Stick i couldn't reply on the other one because Oops! Something...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    @DaveM121 this is the USB-Stick i couldn't reply on the other one because Oops! Something...: This is the USB-Stick @DaveM121 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-this-is-the-usb-stick-i-couldnt-reply-on/c2ae131b-b2ec-476c-8449-148b5e285138
  5. @DaveM121 this is the USB-Stick i couldn't reply on the other one because Oops! Something...

@DaveM121 this is the USB-Stick i couldn't reply on the other one because Oops! Something...: This is the USB-Stick @DaveM121 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-this-is-the-usb-stick-i-couldnt-reply-on/c2ae131b-b2ec-476c-8449-148b5e285138
  6. @DaveM121 this is the USB-Stick i couldn't reply on the other one because Oops! Something...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Troubles with installing SQL Server 2022: Oops... Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubles with installing SQL Server 2022: Oops... Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe....: I am using a virtual machine to run some programs on Windows while I have a Mac. I recently deleted a lot of useless files and I have a feeling that the problem that I faced may be connected with it... Or maybe its just something else. If you know, please help me, by the way...
  8. Troubles with installing SQL Server 2022: Oops... Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe....

Troubles with installing SQL Server 2022: Oops... Unable to install SQL Server setup.exe....: I am using a virtual machine to run some programs on Windows while I have a Mac. I recently deleted a lot of useless files and I have a feeling that the problem that I faced may be connected with it... Or maybe its just something else. If you know, please help me, by the way...
  9. "oops, something went wrong" when setting up Microsoft on new Dell

"oops, something went wrong" when setting up Microsoft on new Dell: Today I bought a new Dell laptop. Upon turning it on, I soon got to the Microsoft setup. I began seeing seeing "oops, something went wrong", which became frequent. Sometimes I could skip and continue. But the messages continued, and eventually I could not continue. Like the...
  10. "oops, something went wrong" when setting up Microsoft on new Dell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "oops, something went wrong" when setting up Microsoft on new Dell: Today I bought a new Dell laptop. Upon turning it on, I soon got to the Microsoft setup. I began seeing seeing "oops, something went wrong", which became frequent. Sometimes I could skip and continue. But the messages continued, and eventually I could not continue. Like the...