Windows 10: Ooutlook 2016

Discus and support Ooutlook 2016 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I was given a copy of Outlook 2016 since I could not get my old Outlook 2003 to work on Windows 10. The way it works is really confusing at the moment.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by huffman, Jun 3, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

Ooutlook 2016

I was given a copy of Outlook 2016 since I could not get my old Outlook 2003 to work on Windows 10. The way it works is really confusing at the moment.

Does anyone know of good tutorials to help in learning process?

One thing I would like to know right NOW is how to get pictures to download automatically with any emails that I receive.

BTW I don't receive very many emails (maybe 6-7 a day.

Thanks for any help.

:)

huffman, Jun 3, 2019
  2. bbinnard Win User

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Superfly Win User
    What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Sorry if I did not make it clear - that is an illegal activation method - that xspace server must have been taken down by MS.

Superfly, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Ooutlook 2016

Space images thread

Ooutlook 2016 [​IMG]

• Evidence that some early supermassive black holes formed directly from the collapse of a gas cloud has been found.
    • These results could represent a major step in the understanding of how the Universe's first giant black holes formed.
    • Two candidate black hole "seeds" have been identified, possibly at < 1 billion years after the Big Bang.
    • Astronomers combined data from Chandra, Hubble, and Spitzer to make this discovery.

Drone, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Ooutlook 2016

1. Ooutlook 2016 - Similar Threads - Ooutlook 2016

2. End of Support for windows server 2016 version 1607 standard edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    End of Support for windows server 2016 version 1607 standard edition: In the Microsoft catlog for KB4503267 i could see as "Windows Server 2016 Standard edition, Nano Server installation option and Windows Server 2016 Datacenter edition, Nano Server installation option reached end of service on October 9, 2018. These editions will no longer...
  3. Disjoin From "Dead" Windows 2016 domain.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disjoin From "Dead" Windows 2016 domain.: A DELL Inspiron 3668 desktop remains joined to an obsolete (i.e. "Dead") domain. The original server crashed and was reloaded from scratch creating a new domain. We need to join this desktop to the new domain but since there are no active local Administrator accounts, we...
  4. Disjoin From "Dead" Windows 2016 domain.

in Windows 10 Support
    Disjoin From "Dead" Windows 2016 domain.: A DELL Inspiron 3668 desktop remains joined to an obsolete (i.e. "Dead") domain. The original server crashed and was reloaded from scratch creating a new domain. We need to join this desktop to the new domain but since there are no active local Administrator accounts, we...
  5. Headers and Footers in Word 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Headers and Footers in Word 2016: I just cannot get the hang of this. I used it often in Word 2003, but NOT even close in Word 2016. I know I can Insert a Footer or Page Numbers in Word 2016. When I am doing it I can see the page number at the bottom of the page (centered where I want them), but then I...
  6. Outlook 2016 Window Size Retention - Seeking a permanent solution, not a short-term one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook 2016 Window Size Retention - Seeking a permanent solution, not a short-term one: Community members have offered many solutions to the problem of the Outlook 2016 window not opening to a chosen size (ignoring for this post's purposes the option of always going to full size). One re-occurring problem for me is the Outlook window getting smaller and smaller...
  7. Pivot table view in Access 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pivot table view in Access 2016: Can anybody help me with the alternatives for Pivot table in MS Access 2016?? Also , help me with the links for the implementation of the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pivot-table-view-in-access-2016/b5405341-2073-4673-b13a-25000a46d2a6
  8. Changing Windows Display Language Server 2016 Citrix Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Windows Display Language Server 2016 Citrix Desktop: We have a citrix XenApp 7.15 LTSR environment in which a lot of users are running desktop sessions from server 2016 images. We have French canadian users and Spanish users I need to windows display language to change based on group membership for these folks to automatically...
  9. Start Menu how change language of Office 2016 form Dutch to Englisch

Start Menu how change language of Office 2016 form Dutch to Englisch: I Install Office 2016 Default English Language Then I Install add the Dutch Language package In the Start Menu, all items are English by default Except Office 2016 menu is Dutch Language (Last installed package) I try to change the Start menu Language to English I can...
  10. Install DeployR Open 8.0.0 on Windows Server 2016

Install DeployR Open 8.0.0 on Windows Server 2016: I am installing R server on a WS2016. In order to prepare the server, I install JDK (latest version) and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.30501. After that, I installed RRO Gui 3.2.2. When launching the .EXE file for deployR 8.0.0 I am asked to "locate,...