Windows 10: opeing pdf

Discus and support opeing pdf in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Respected personnel, 1. I met with problem in opening a pdf document on my windows 10. When I open, it is in the form of Microsoft Edge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JinuJohnT, Jul 1, 2020.

1. JinuJohnT Win User

opeing pdf

Respected personnel,

1. I met with problem in opening a pdf document on my windows 10. When I open, it is in the form of Microsoft Edge. Is it needed to download a pdf reader by searching with Store?

2. When I record something in powerpoint using screen recorder, voice is muted. But I can hear song, videos etc. Is it needed to change any settings?

Thanks a lot

Jinu

:)

JinuJohnT, Jul 1, 2020

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Jul 1, 2020
  4. opeing pdf

Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

opeing pdf

1. opeing pdf - Similar Threads - opeing pdf

2. Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed.: Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-health-check-up-tool-not-opeing-after/5baf5e4f-020e-429a-ae27-891a2182f5ad
  3. Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed.: Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-health-check-up-tool-not-opeing-after/5baf5e4f-020e-429a-ae27-891a2182f5ad
  4. Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Files ope on their own

Files ope on their own: hi i have several USB ports on my computer. However when i plug something in or unplug a device file folders keep opening up automatically. Is there any way to stop this? When i insert a device is one thing but when i unpluug something all of the file folders keep opening....
  6. Files ope on their own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files ope on their own: hi i have several USB ports on my computer. However when i plug something in or unplug a device file folders keep opening up automatically. Is there any way to stop this? When i insert a device is one thing but when i unpluug something all of the file folders keep opening....
  7. Files ope on their own

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Image is not opeing in Window 11. Giving an exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image is not opeing in Window 11. Giving an exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...: I have one drawing file, which includes or which is embaded with an image in it. The drawing file opens fine in Windows 10 also image is visible properly, but when I try to open same file in Windows 11, I am getting following exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...
  9. Image is not opeing in Window 11. Giving an exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...

Image is not opeing in Window 11. Giving an exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...: I have one drawing file, which includes or which is embaded with an image in it. The drawing file opens fine in Windows 10 also image is visible properly, but when I try to open same file in Windows 11, I am getting following exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...
  10. Word not opeing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word not opeing: Hi, I have this same problem. "when i try to open Microsoft office word, then it does not open, any file in Microsoft office word in the computer is not opening, PowerPoint, Excel and others do open but but just word is not opening, i went into PowerPoint and i took help...