Windows 10: opeing pdf

Discus and support opeing pdf in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Respected personnel, 1. I met with problem in opening a pdf document on my windows 10. When I open, it is in the form of Microsoft Edge.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JinuJohnT, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:02 AM.

1. JinuJohnT Win User

opeing pdf

Respected personnel,

1. I met with problem in opening a pdf document on my windows 10. When I open, it is in the form of Microsoft Edge. Is it needed to download a pdf reader by searching with Store?

2. When I record something in powerpoint using screen recorder, voice is muted. But I can hear song, videos etc. Is it needed to change any settings?

Thanks a lot

Jinu

:)

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 AM
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

4. opeing pdf

Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:03 AM
Thema:

opeing pdf

1. opeing pdf - Similar Threads - opeing pdf

2. getting failed message when downloading pdf file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    getting failed message when downloading pdf file: getting a failed error message when trying to download a pdf file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-failed-message-when-downloading-pdf-file/f2993cf9-c1f0-45c5-b35f-351ea38e4718
  3. Brilliant Free pdf reader on Linux VM's (okular)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Brilliant Free pdf reader on Linux VM's (okular): Hi folks those of you using Linux VM's -there's an excellent Free pdf reader (works better than using built in reader in Edge on Windows) called OKULAR. Installs on most Linux distros. [img] Cheers jimbo 159670
  4. How do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework? I don't know how to do that.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework? I don't know how to do that.: How do I ope a CD that says to point to .netframework? I don't know how to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-ope-a-cd-that-says-to-point-to/b7d1048c-295a-4443-8ff4-85e6af0506c6
  5. My bamboo ink pen will not work on pdf files. what can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bamboo ink pen will not work on pdf files. what can I do?: bamboo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bamboo-ink-pen-will-not-work-on-pdf-files-what/35012ea8-b33d-471f-aa32-5acc734ffcba
  6. Set Adobe as PERMANENT pdf file default app - preferably without being routed to MS store...

Set Adobe as PERMANENT pdf file default app - preferably without being routed to MS store...: My pdf files now show Edge as the default app, which I do not even use at all, and which I never will use due to MS's increasingly aggressive and unwelcome marketing behavior regarding Edge. When I try to change the pdf file default away from Edge in Windows 10 64 Home...
  7. Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative

Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative: Hello, I have this issue I am having trouble with. I have a Microsoft surface. My surface got updated this morning. Before then, I could read all the pdf-s in Microsoft Edge application by moving the pages with my finger and then annotating/taking notes with my electronic...
  8. Opeing the mail in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opeing the mail in Windows 10: I am suddenly not able to get the mail function to open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opeing-the-mail-in-windows-10/739621a3-3f87-47f1-b83a-439b094a39ff
  9. How do I change my password on my opeing page?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my password on my opeing page?: How do I change my password on my opening page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-password-on-my-opeing-page/ae1e4d3a-5479-40ad-a380-d4798c2b6e6e
  10. MSN opeing on connectig to Internet

in Browsers and Email
    MSN opeing on connectig to Internet: As the title says... this has only just started happening post last update KB4074588 I Googled it and searched here only advice I got was quite stupid to be honest... Anyway I tried the registry hack... it worked 50% MSN now does not load now in the default browser...