Windows 10: Opeing the mail in Windows 10

Discus and support Opeing the mail in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am suddenly not able to get the mail function to open?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DLeffin, Apr 1, 2020.

1. DLeffin Win User

Opeing the mail in Windows 10

I am suddenly not able to get the mail function to open?

:)

DLeffin, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Opeing the mail in Windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Opeing the mail in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Opeing mail

2. Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed.: Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-health-check-up-tool-not-opeing-after/5baf5e4f-020e-429a-ae27-891a2182f5ad
  3. Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed.: Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-health-check-up-tool-not-opeing-after/5baf5e4f-020e-429a-ae27-891a2182f5ad
  4. Windows 10 Health check up tool not opeing after being installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Files ope on their own

Files ope on their own: hi i have several USB ports on my computer. However when i plug something in or unplug a device file folders keep opening up automatically. Is there any way to stop this? When i insert a device is one thing but when i unpluug something all of the file folders keep opening....
  6. Files ope on their own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files ope on their own: hi i have several USB ports on my computer. However when i plug something in or unplug a device file folders keep opening up automatically. Is there any way to stop this? When i insert a device is one thing but when i unpluug something all of the file folders keep opening....
  7. Files ope on their own

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Image is not opeing in Window 11. Giving an exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image is not opeing in Window 11. Giving an exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...: I have one drawing file, which includes or which is embaded with an image in it. The drawing file opens fine in Windows 10 also image is visible properly, but when I try to open same file in Windows 11, I am getting following exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...
  9. Image is not opeing in Window 11. Giving an exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...

Image is not opeing in Window 11. Giving an exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...: I have one drawing file, which includes or which is embaded with an image in it. The drawing file opens fine in Windows 10 also image is visible properly, but when I try to open same file in Windows 11, I am getting following exception in 'COleClientItem::Draw' function. -...
  10. Word not opeing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word not opeing: Hi, I have this same problem. "when i try to open Microsoft office word, then it does not open, any file in Microsoft office word in the computer is not opening, PowerPoint, Excel and others do open but but just word is not opening, i went into PowerPoint and i took help...