Windows 10: open a CFG video file? or jvc movie

Discus and support open a CFG video file? or jvc movie in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I made a movie on my jvc camcorder but downloaded to H:\PRIVET\JVC\TAG= THE FILE NAME is videoteg.cfg.file... I think.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lonnie E. Davis, Jul 13, 2022.

1. open a CFG video file? or jvc movie

I made a movie on my jvc camcorder but downloaded to H:\PRIVET\JVC\TAG= THE FILE NAME is videoteg.cfg.file... I think.

:)

Lonnie E. Davis, Jul 13, 2022

2. What program opens a CFG file ?

What is a cfg file and what opens it

SamRobertson1, Jul 13, 2022
  3. Disassociate file .cfg

Ok so i was working on a cfg file for a game and i needed to edit it for one reason or another and to do so i opened it with notepad and forgot to click the button to not make this default opener so now the game wont launch with any languages so i need
    to disassociate the file .cfg i am on 64 bit windows 10

JesseJones_, Jul 13, 2022
  4. open a CFG video file? or jvc movie

cfg file

Hello,

I'm having troubles with opening cfg file on my PC.

Any advise?

MarcinSokolowski, Jul 13, 2022
Thema:

open a CFG video file? or jvc movie

1. open a CFG video file? or jvc movie - Similar Threads - open CFG video

2. Videos can't be opened by "Movies & TV"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos can't be opened by "Movies & TV": Video files can't open with Windows's default video player called "Movies & TV". This app was not showing at open with section. When I select 'Choose another app', it shows "Video.UI.exe" instead of "Movies & TV". I clicked on this option, but the videos were not played by...
  3. Videos can't be opened by "Movies & TV"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos can't be opened by "Movies & TV": Video files can't open with Windows's default video player called "Movies & TV". This app was not showing at open with section. When I select 'Choose another app', it shows "Video.UI.exe" instead of "Movies & TV". I clicked on this option, but the videos were not played by...
  4. Can't open my video files that were transferred from my JVC Full HD Camcorder Model #...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open my video files that were transferred from my JVC Full HD Camcorder Model #...: How do I open files ending in .CED on my Windows 11 Computer with Windows Media Player Legacy because each time I try, I'm getting an error message saying, "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec...
  5. Can't open my video files that were transferred from my JVC Full HD Camcorder Model #...

Can't open my video files that were transferred from my JVC Full HD Camcorder Model #...: How do I open CIPEXT Files on my Windows 11 Computer with Windows Media Player Legacy because each time I try, I'm getting an error message saying, "Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was...
  6. open a CFG video file? or jvc movie

open a CFG video file? or jvc movie: I made a movie on my jvc camcorder but downloaded to H:\PRIVET\JVC\TAG= THE FILE NAME is videoteg.cfg.file... I think. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-a-cfg-video-file-or-jvc-movie/366b7cc1-bf3b-409c-bf17-027d7e5eac4e
  7. Cartoon Video or Movie . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cartoon Video or Movie . . .: I have a Dell laptop computer running Windows 10 Pro . . . This might sound, silly? But, I'm trying to find the cartoon movie, or the video? Of a man, with his house being held up, by balloons. The only thing I get, are still pictures? This is what I type in, but it doesn't...
  8. JVC video drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    JVC video drivers: I have an EM32TS video display unit that I want to use as a monitor; it is advertised for that purpose. How can I download the JVC Emerald series monitor drivers - URL? JVC is not very helpful as this is an older model. thanks...
  9. Movies&TV not playing video files 0x887c0077

Movies&TV not playing video files 0x887c0077: Hello, I recently updated Windows 10. After the update, it asked if I'd like to delete the old copy of Windows to free up drive space. I did that, now none of my video files, it doesn't matter if it's mp4 or not, will play for a half of second then give me error...
  10. .cfg extension dissappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    .cfg extension dissappeared: It's strange because it worked for some time ago, don't even know when it stopped to associate with 'em. The problem is that I get a "open width" prompt every time I want open a .cfg file. Editing/saving etc. works (using Notepad/Notepad++) but I can't see the icon preview...