Windows 10: open a program properties then put windows in any display than 100% and well...

Discus and support open a program properties then put windows in any display than 100% and well... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/q1qpnpzvcd691.png?width=530&format=png&auto=webp&s=39e4f437a3db2f5670ce8961df4e0e0bf702bba2 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Educational_Sleep332, Jun 18, 2022.

1. open a program properties then put windows in any display than 100% and well...

/u/Educational_Sleep332, Jun 18, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 18, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Jun 18, 2022
  4. open a program properties then put windows in any display than 100% and well...

display adapter properties

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Method 1: Update video adapter driver.

Verify that the latest drivers for the display adapter are installed.

• a. At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • b. Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results
    • c. When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and perform the steps mentioned under “Update driver” section.

Fix printer problems in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

Method 2:

Check the Device status in the Device Manager. The yellow exclamation mark provides an indication of a device's current status and could mean that there is a system resource conflict, a driver issue, or any number of other
    things. Refer to these steps to open Device Manager.

Step 1. Press Windows and X keys together.

Step 2. Click on Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand Sound, video and game controller.

Step 4. Please check with the optional driver updates through windows update and check if it helps. And
    for more information I suggest you to refer the link below.

Download and install drivers in Windows 8.1 (Also
    applicable for windows 10)

Method 3: If the issue still prissiest, install the Windows 8.1 drivers in compatibility mode.

Step 1. Download the Windows 8.1 drivers.

Step 2. Right click on the downloaded driver file.

Step 3. Click/tap on
    Troubleshoot Compatibility.

I also suggest install the latest drivers available for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

open a program properties then put windows in any display than 100% and well...

1. open a program properties then put windows in any display than 100% and well... - Similar Threads - open program properties

2. Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon: Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon. and then some setting options also did not respond when I clicked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-properties-window-on-any-program-folder/0452e891-e926-45e3-a11c-57697130f0aa
  3. Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon: Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon. and then some setting options also did not respond when I clicked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-properties-window-on-any-program-folder/0452e891-e926-45e3-a11c-57697130f0aa
  4. Can't open the Properties Window of any file or FolderRight Click -> Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open the Properties Window of any file or FolderRight Click -> Properties: The Properties window for any file or folder is not opening When I right click and select properties. I have also checked a previously posted article regarding the same but couldn't find any thing useful. Please help me out!!...
  5. Properties of any file is not opening

Properties of any file is not opening: When i right click on a file and click on properties nothing is happening. even the shortcut for properties is not working. The problem is on windows 10....
  6. Windows any file properties not opening??

Windows any file properties not opening??: Hello, I am a young kid who is trying to find a fix to this problem i hope people help me out because i tried to find the fix for this problem none of em work. tried safe mode. tried EVERYTHING like EVERYTHING. i need some important help because if i dont my parents are gonna...
  7. Groove Music will not display more than 100 Albums

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music will not display more than 100 Albums: I would like to use Groove Music to play albums stored on my OneDrive available offline on my computer but it will only display the first 100 albums that it has detected. I have copied over all of my music and albums to my OneDrive and have set Groove Music to detect my...
  8. Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon (Right Click > Properties)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon (Right Click > Properties): I have encountered this problem some months ago and have just now started to try to fix it. I have browsed through many forms and many websites but have had no luck. I basically have the same issue as the user DanikSo had. Problem: Cant open any properties window on any...
  9. Can't open more than one window of any program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open more than one window of any program: When you right click (or left click and drag up) an app in the taskbar it brings up a menu. The bare minimum this menu displays for any app is: an option to pin/unpin from taskbar, an option to open a window of that app, and (if its running) a close button. Recently I have...
  10. Any problem(s) putting these programs to sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Any problem(s) putting these programs to sleep?: My Avast Internet Security program is suggesting that the following programs (see image below) are slowing down my computer. AIS wants to put them to sleep, but I have no idea whether or not doing this will cause problems??? [img] 101068