Windows 10: OPEN ALL PAGES FROM THUMB DRIVE FILES

Discus and support OPEN ALL PAGES FROM THUMB DRIVE FILES in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I HAVE FILES ON THUMB DRIVES THAT WILL ONLY OPEN PAGE 1 IN MY COMPUTER. HOW DO I ACCESS THE REMAINING PAGES?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donna Erickson, Oct 14, 2018.

1. OPEN ALL PAGES FROM THUMB DRIVE FILES

I HAVE FILES ON THUMB DRIVES THAT WILL ONLY OPEN PAGE 1 IN MY COMPUTER. HOW DO I ACCESS THE REMAINING PAGES?

:)

Donna Erickson, Oct 14, 2018
  2. psyko12 Win User

Page File

Set minimum and maximum to a constant number as suggested by others, that will help reduce fragmentation on the drive coz of different page file sizing.

psyko12, Oct 14, 2018
  3. OPEN A THUMB DRIVE IN WINDOWS 10????

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to access or open the thumb drive through File explorer now?
    • If yes What issue are you exactly facing?

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 14, 2018
  4. OPEN ALL PAGES FROM THUMB DRIVE FILES

OPEN A THUMB DRIVE IN WINDOWS 10????

I can't open my thumb drive file when plug in to the usb hub. No pop-up or anything detect!!!! Even go to PC my computer file cannot see the list or having this device!!!

Daniel Ong Koon Bieu, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

OPEN ALL PAGES FROM THUMB DRIVE FILES

1. OPEN ALL PAGES FROM THUMB DRIVE FILES - Similar Threads - OPEN PAGES THUMB

2. Total paging file for all drives doesn't include paging file size from drive D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total paging file for all drives doesn't include paging file size from drive D: Hi, I am facing an issue with updating the paging file size for my computer.I have allocated 800MB memory in C drive and 65536MB memory in D drive but the total paging file size for all drives isn't getting updated and remains 800MB only. I've updated the values and restarted...
  3. Total paging file for all drives doesn't include paging file size from drive D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Total paging file for all drives doesn't include paging file size from drive D: Hi, I am facing an issue with updating the paging file size for my computer.I have allocated 800MB memory in C drive and 65536MB memory in D drive but the total paging file size for all drives isn't getting updated and remains 800MB only. I've updated the values and restarted...
  4. ACCESSING FILE ON THUMB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACCESSING FILE ON THUMB DRIVE: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file.You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." The file is Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail program residing on a SanDisk external 32G drive.I am a participant in Windows Insider - just recently updated...
  5. ACCESSING FILE ON THUMB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACCESSING FILE ON THUMB DRIVE: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file.You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." The file is Mozilla Thunderbird e-mail program residing on a SanDisk external 32G drive.I am a participant in Windows Insider - just recently updated...
  6. Unable to open files on thumb drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to open files on thumb drive: I could sure use some help. I am unable to open files on thumb drives. I can see them, however, when I attempt to open with internet explorer, I get "What do you want to do with xxxxxxx file". I click on "open" and get screen that says "view and track your downloads",...
  7. Thumb Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thumb Drives: How do I use a thumb drive to transfer data from Windows 7 to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumb-drives/8b697fba-9f37-417b-a867-1443e9150438
  8. Rip from CD to a thumb drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rip from CD to a thumb drive: I can rip the CD, but it won't play in my car. I need to turn off the copy protection feature on the Windows media player so it will play anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rip-from-cd-to-a-thumb-drive/3a4aea87-5429-42b4-88eb-a0235107dc72
  9. thumb drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    thumb drives: Upgraded to windows 10, plugged in a thumb drive but have no idea how to open the drive 27165
  10. Booting Windows from Thumb Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting Windows from Thumb Drive: I'm still running Vista. I recently purchased a thumb drive with Windows 10 from Microsoft (only because they don't sell them on disc anymore, which is easy and I've done a clean install of Vista half a dozen times from CD-Rom). Anyway, I plug in the thumb drive, I...