Windows 10: Open App when restarting

Discus and support Open App when restarting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I restart my computer I have a message that I have an app open. But I never saw this one until I installed W10. It says it is Faceaway... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RaymondWindoz10, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Open App when restarting

When I restart my computer I have a message that I have an app open.

But I never saw this one until I installed W10. It says it is Faceaway Countdown dlg.

I looked on the app list from the computer and it is not there. I searched google and did not see it.

Is this a part of MSFT or google because I use their browser ? Or is it phishing ?

What is it ?

Thanks.

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Aug 2, 2015

2. MY phone ( nokia lumia 800) automically restarted . cant open

while i am using a secure wifi connetion for downloading some apps my phone restarted . the app name was fake calling. now when i power the phone it opens but when i want to open a app it shows ' resuming' after few second the phone restart . what should
    i do?

AshiqeMustafa, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Opening WhatsApp

I have managed to open WhatsApp but it's opening up intermittently. The app freezes when I close it and try to open again. I have to restart the phone to access the app.

TFrancisMadyara, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Open App when restarting

1. Open App when restarting - Similar Threads - Open App restarting

2. Crashing When opening apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing When opening apps: When I try to launch fortnite, or when I fullscreen powerpoint, my laptop crashes. I get the error message system thread exception not handled. It used to work fine before though. and a nivida gtx[ATTACH]...
  3. White blank screen when open an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White blank screen when open an app: I got white blank screen when open some program, but it's still click-able button if i can found the button location. Like if i click the "cancel" button it will close the program like if its normal. this is the example of "white blank screen" when i run docker. It's not...
  4. My PC/Windows crash/restarts when I open specific apps.

My PC/Windows crash/restarts when I open specific apps.: I have searched a lot for my problem but i haven't found any solution. Maybe because i don't know which is the right problem. When i open some apps and programs like Microsoft edge, microsoft account, games and apps from store like asphalt 8, spotify, netflix, skype, shazam...
  5. Tiles on Taskbar opens new tile when app opened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiles on Taskbar opens new tile when app opened: Recently I've noticed that when I open a a program from the icon on the taskbar, a new icon appears on the taskbar with a blue line underneath. I get that that is showing me an open application but I'm pretty sure that it used to just put the blue line under the first icon....
  6. BSOD when restarting

BSOD when restarting: Greetings. I upgraded to Windows 10 a few months ago, and a month later I installed a GeForce GTX 970, along with a new 650W power supply. I think this was happening before I got the GTX 970, but I can't remember... very frequently, when I restart out of sleep (or...
  7. Admin Error When Opening Some Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin Error When Opening Some Apps: This isn't a BSOD, but I didn't see any other applicable forum. I'm getting this error whenever I open MS Edge, or their Solitaire Games. I don't understand the error msg, and I'm certainly don't know what's causing it.*cry I've attached a pic showing the error msg when I...
  8. BSOD when opening certain Specific apps

BSOD when opening certain Specific apps: Hi! I have a relatively new PC I built less than 90 days ago. I have been building PCs and such for ages now so am pretty versed with Windows shenanigans but at this point, I am simply stumped! ATM it seems every time I open my torrent client (Qbittorrent) I get a BSOD...
  9. Apps/File Explorer windows opening on system restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps/File Explorer windows opening on system restarts: I think it was when the current build of Windows 10 (1709) came out that Microsoft introduced a feature where any windows (even things like Task Manager etc) would re-open when the system was restarted if they were open and running when the system was shut down. I wasn't...
  10. How to run task when app is open and close it when app is closed?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to run task when app is open and close it when app is closed?: Hi there, I'd like to know how I can run a specific file (a single executable that runs in the background by default/AHK script) the moment a specific program launches and close when that app is closed Windows 10 Pro x64 Kind regards 105255