Open App when restarting

Discus and support Open App when restarting in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; When I restart my computer I have a message that I have an app open. But I never saw this one until I installed W10. It says it is Faceaway... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RaymondWindoz10, Aug 2, 2015.

1. RaymondWindoz10 Win User

When I restart my computer I have a message that I have an app open.

But I never saw this one until I installed W10. It says it is Faceaway Countdown dlg.

I looked on the app list from the computer and it is not there. I searched google and did not see it.

Is this a part of MSFT or google because I use their browser ? Or is it phishing ?

What is it ?

Thanks.

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Aug 2, 2015
  2. AshiqeMustafa Win User

MY phone ( nokia lumia 800) automically restarted . cant open

while i am using a secure wifi connetion for downloading some apps my phone restarted . the app name was fake calling. now when i power the phone it opens but when i want to open a app it shows ' resuming' after few second the phone restart . what should
    i do?

AshiqeMustafa, Aug 2, 2015
  3. TFrancisMadyara Win User
    Opening WhatsApp

I have managed to open WhatsApp but it's opening up intermittently. The app freezes when I close it and try to open again. I have to restart the phone to access the app.

TFrancisMadyara, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Open App when restarting

Open App when restarting - Similar Threads - Open App restarting

1. Photos app opens blurry images in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos app opens blurry images in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Although the Photos app in Windows 10 is a smooth and useful application, some users have reported that when they use the Photos app to open images, it displays blurry images even when the images are of high resolution and [...] This post Photos app opens blurry...
  2. Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store Apps crashing few seconds after they've been opened: Title says it all, I just wanted to try paint3d, sketch book and mixed reality and they all seem to crash after few seconds. Even the Microsoft Store crashes like this sometimes 112042
  3. After update Apps not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    After update Apps not opening: So, I did an update today and now my Microsoft store, and my Kodi won't open. How do I fix this?*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh 111727
  4. Apps not opening after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps not opening after update: So, I did an update today and now my Microsoft store, and my Kodi won't open. How do I fix this?*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh 111727
  5. Look for more apps is missing from Open With option

in Windows 10 Support
    Look for more apps is missing from Open With option: hi, it's me again :) Found another weird issue with the 1803 update in Windows 10. I no longer have the "look for more apps" link in my right click Open With menu. All it shows now is notepad, wordpad, and look for an app in the ridiculous MS Store. Looking on Goolge...
  6. Stop apps from re-opening after shutdown/restart- 1709 Fall Creators

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop apps from re-opening after shutdown/restart- 1709 Fall Creators: I came across this new behavior a couple days ago and thought I did something screwy to my image. I read Bree's post and found it's an intended feature now on a restart Fall Creators Update reopens apps from before That thread has some good suggestions for alternate...
  7. Apps/File Explorer windows opening on system restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps/File Explorer windows opening on system restarts: I think it was when the current build of Windows 10 (1709) came out that Microsoft introduced a feature where any windows (even things like Task Manager etc) would re-open when the system was restarted if they were open and running when the system was shut down. I wasn't...
Open App when restarting solved