Open App when restarting

Discus and support Open App when restarting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I restart my computer I have a message that I have an app open. But I never saw this one until I installed W10. It says it is Faceaway... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RaymondWindoz10, Aug 2, 2015.

1. RaymondWindoz10 Win User

Open App when restarting

When I restart my computer I have a message that I have an app open.

But I never saw this one until I installed W10. It says it is Faceaway Countdown dlg.

I looked on the app list from the computer and it is not there. I searched google and did not see it.

Is this a part of MSFT or google because I use their browser ? Or is it phishing ?

What is it ?

Thanks.

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Aug 2, 2015
  2. AshiqeMustafa Win User

MY phone ( nokia lumia 800) automically restarted . cant open

while i am using a secure wifi connetion for downloading some apps my phone restarted . the app name was fake calling. now when i power the phone it opens but when i want to open a app it shows ' resuming' after few second the phone restart . what should
    i do?

AshiqeMustafa, Aug 2, 2015
  3. TFrancisMadyara Win User
    Opening WhatsApp

I have managed to open WhatsApp but it's opening up intermittently. The app freezes when I close it and try to open again. I have to restart the phone to access the app.

TFrancisMadyara, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Open App when restarting

1. Open App when restarting - Similar Threads - Open App restarting

2. Error Code 0x80070032 when logging on to Windows using PIN - can only login to windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Code 0x80070032 when logging on to Windows using PIN - can only login to windows...: Hello All, Thanks in advance for your replies. Yesterday I tried to login to my Dell Inspiron 15 5570 laptop but got error code 0x80070032 with message that went something along the lines of restarting and trying again. However, I was able to logon using my Microsoft...
  3. Chrome will not open. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome will not open. Windows 10: since the Windows 10 updatea couple of days ago Chrome will not open. It appears to open but the tabs have sad face icons. Internetis fine and if I get to Chrome via another browser it recognises my account and has all my favourites in place. Have tried uninstalling but...
  4. Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Insider Preview app 8.29.76.16 adds Archive Conversations: Hello Skype Insiders! We’re glad to announce that with this update you now have the ability to archive conversations in Skype! Thank you for all of your feedback; we've listened and made some changes we think you’ll love. Here’s how it works: 1. You have the option to...
  5. Screen turns black when when trying to load dark images

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen turns black when when trying to load dark images: It's a really weird, whenever it loads dark images like: dark setting menu, some game loading screens and things like that the screen turns black like the monitor was turned off. 116171
  6. Overlay When Skipping or Playing next songs when Playing Video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overlay When Skipping or Playing next songs when Playing Video games.: Hello just curious if we ever get this kind of Overlay while playing video games or some other fullscreen Apps. Like we know, theres a lot of Keyboard designed with Media keys now days. so we can just skip to next music while opening full screen aplication. basically it was...
  7. WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP: After last update on Windows Slow Ring I can not add email or update any accounts in both Calendar and Email, very frustrating. I need to add email account back in to APP with updated password. How can I fix, I removed APP and reinstalled still no help....
  8. Win 10 Photos App does not index/display HEIC files - installed apps HEVC video Extensions...

Win 10 Photos App does not index/display HEIC files - installed apps HEVC video Extensions...: Restarted photos app several times and refreshed, but the HEIC files in the same folders as JPG files do not show up in the photos app. They dont even show up as grey/blank photos. The photos are from an iPhoneX and were imported by the photos app. The HEIF files open in...
  9. How do I get Photo's app to find ALL my photos to import (using Windows 10)?

How do I get Photo's app to find ALL my photos to import (using Windows 10)?: Hi, I'm following the instructions to import from the Photo's app on windows 10 but when I click on 'import' it connects to 'apple iphone' and then only finds 2 photos however I have over 1000 photos on my phone and you can see them all in the Photo's app - so why can't it...
  10. Bscsisda.sys Error when UltraSD card is inserted in Windows10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bscsisda.sys Error when UltraSD card is inserted in Windows10 Laptop: Hello, So I have an UltraSD card that cannot be detected on my Windows10 laptop. I want to recover my old files but can't seem to recover using data recovery software since, as mentioned, my SD card cannot be detected on the PC. I already tried updating my SD card driver...