Windows 10: Open app with defined window size and on defined position

Discus and support Open app with defined window size and on defined position in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,how can be possible in Win10 and Win111. Open app with defined window size only an example: open MS Word with window size x700,y600,2. Open app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MilanSalka, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Open app with defined window size and on defined position

Hello,how can be possible in Win10 and Win111. Open app with defined window size only an example: open MS Word with window size x700,y600,2. Open app to defined position on desktop only an example: Open MS Word app left top corner to desktop position x20,y10,3. It are possible to do it 3A. direct by Windows?, 3B. any other solution?Thanks a lot.

:)

MilanSalka, Oct 26, 2021

2. How to define 'home net.'?

Hi,

To define the home network, you just need to go to the settings for the email account you want to set up. Go to Connection Settings -> Incoming messages. Set up whatever network you want to use (either wifi or whatever) in Access Point in use (when you go
    in there, select "user defined" first, and it will show you a list of access points defined in the device).

I hope this helps!

Jordi

PS: I've followed the steps in an e65, but it should be pretty much the same.

Message Edited by on 05-Apr-2009 11:46 PM

jordi_jane, Oct 26, 2021
  3. On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be possible to add a user defined section on paper size?

My printer has a user defined position that I can apply to and get a 11X17 paper size on the printer, but when I go to print photo on Msoft photo print section, I can get only slandered paper sizes with no user defined section to select other print paper
    sizes.

David A.Smith1, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Open app with defined window size and on defined position

Open File Explorer with pre-defined directory?

Welcome to TenForums @clsven

First, pin File Explorer to the task bar. You can then click and drag a folder (such as Videos) and drop it on the File Explorer icon to pin it to File Explorer. The list of pinned folders can be accessed by right-clicking on the File Explorer icon. Select a folder from the list and you will open File Explorer at that folder. This is the same list of pinned folders that you will see in File Explorer's Quick Access.

Open app with defined window size and on defined position [​IMG]

Thema:

Open app with defined window size and on defined position

1. Open app with defined window size and on defined position - Similar Threads - Open app defined

2. Define the graphic preference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Define the graphic preference: My PC has an AMD R5 7600 with RX 6700 XT, as we know the TDP of R5 7600 is 65W, and 6700XT is 230W, it's obviously the graphics from CPU could save much more power, but why windows define the 6700 as power saving, doesn't make sense.Is that possible to modify the definition....
  3. Define the graphic preference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Define the graphic preference: My PC has an AMD R5 7600 with RX 6700 XT, as we know the TDP of R5 7600 is 65W, and 6700XT is 230W, it's obviously the graphics from CPU could save much more power, but why windows define the 6700 as power saving, doesn't make sense.Is that possible to modify the definition....
  4. define variables as numeric

define variables as numeric: Hi, I've been trying to solve this for far too long. Trying to define variables as numeric. My database fields are numeric(0.00, 10.00 etc.). I can't say "$prevbal=0.00;" or "$prevbal=10.00;" etc. as all the tutorials describe. I remember seeing reference to something like...
  5. Open app with defined window size and on defined position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open app with defined window size and on defined position: Hello,how can be possible in Win10 and Win111. Open app with defined window size only an example: open MS Word with window size x700,y600,2. Open app to defined position on desktop only an example: Open MS Word app left top corner to desktop position x20,y10,3. It are...
  6. Open app with defined window size and on defined position

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open app with defined window size and on defined position: Hello,how can be possible in Win10 and Win111. Open app with defined window size only an example: open MS Word with window size x700,y600,2. Open app to defined position on desktop only an example: Open MS Word app left top corner to desktop position x20,y10,3. It are...
  7. define variables as numeric

define variables as numeric: Hi, I've been trying to solve this for far too long. Trying to define variables as numeric. My database fields are numeric(0.00, 10.00 etc.). I can't say "$prevbal=0.00;" or "$prevbal=10.00;" etc. as all the tutorials describe. I remember seeing reference to something like...
  8. Open File Explorer with pre-defined directory?

in Windows 10 Support
    Open File Explorer with pre-defined directory?: In old Win7 users could place a shortcut on TaskBar then open Properties of this shortcut, go to "Shortcut" tab and enter %windir%\explorer.exe /n,/e,D:\data This opens (when clicked) Windows Explorer and mark and expands directory D:\data\ Unfortunately this does not work...
  9. how does windows 10 define apps

in Windows 10 Support
    how does windows 10 define apps: i was trying to install updates and i got this [img] and i was wondering what is included by "apps" 84807
  10. Can't define Default APP Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't define Default APP Windows 10: I have been using Firefox Portable for several years and after updating to Windows 10 I can set it as the default app for web browsing. Within settings I can change the default app from IE to Edge but have no way of browsing to the location of my FF portable (in my documents...