Windows 10: open box/display model

Discus and support open box/display model in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently purchased a out of box display model from the store got it home tried to do some online classes but it kicks me off in a couple of minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by biggp6969, Aug 8, 2019.

1. biggp6969 Win User

open box/display model

I recently purchased a out of box display model from the store got it home tried to do some online classes but it kicks me off in a couple of minutes with no activity I looked in the settings and saw multiple apps containing retail demo but It would not let me uninstall. just need to figure out how to uninstall these programs or return to factory settings. Maybe another question is what do I need to do if I purchased a display model because I'm lost on how to fix this issue? any help would be great and thanks in advance

:)

biggp6969, Aug 8, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 8, 2019
  4. open box/display model

Open Box 3870X2 173 shipped.

newegg open box items are usually dead boards/cards/cpu's/ram that the person rma'ed and they re-listed, call them and ask, they DO NOT test them they just re list them.

philbrown23, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

open box/display model

1. open box/display model - Similar Threads - open box display

2. Login box not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login box not opening: I can not open my labtob because the password is not showing up not even the restart button i have tried alt f4 and still not working the only thing i can see is my wallpaper. how do i fix this?...
  3. Login box not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login box not opening: I can not open my labtob because the password is not showing up not even the restart button i have tried alt f4 and still not working the only thing i can see is my wallpaper. how do i fix this?...
  4. Preview Pane no longer displays 3d models

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview Pane no longer displays 3d models: This has worked perfectly in the past, I have also seen other people who are facing my same issue.This applies to all 3d models I have tried fbx and obj the models load fine in every app, however they no longer display in the Preview Pane of the folder.I am faced with a...
  5. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  6. Dialog boxes will not open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dialog boxes will not open: I'm using Windows 10 on an ASUS VivoBook. Sometime in the past few months, dialog boxes for Snip & Sketch and the HP Smart app have stopped working. When I click save on either of these apps, instead of a dialog box coming up for me to rename the file and choose where to save...
  7. Excel model fails to open

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel model fails to open: Windows Version: bWindows 10 Home V1909 running on HP Spectre I am currently in the process of establishing a clean system which has involved reinstalling Windows and I am now in the process to reinstalling my applications. I have a fairly large complex Excel model which I...
  8. 18885 - wrong display make/model recognized - display issues

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    18885 - wrong display make/model recognized - display issues: upon installing 18885.rs_prerelease.190419-1606 the build is recognizing my ultrawide LG 34UM57 monitor as an Acer model. i now have no nvidia driver support for my evga gtx 980 sc acx 2.0. thus resulting in improper resolution and an all around poor display performance. any...
  9. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.: hello i just got a brand new Dell G15 gaming laptop and now my models on 3d Builder look like they are shining blue dots all over the surface almost as if the objects are selected or something no mater what i do i cant make them go away its an odd problem hard to describe but...
  10. Windows 10 displays wrong motherboard model

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 displays wrong motherboard model: Hello everyone. I just fresh installed Windows 10 pro 64 bit on my new pc. The problem is that system info in windows displays my motherboard as gigabyte g1 sniper b5 but I have gigabyte g1 b6 sniper. I checked in bios and it displays the motherboard correctly. Some third...