Windows 10: open CD windows 10

Discus and support open CD windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hcw do I open a CD in windows 10 everytime I start it sends me to someone wanting to sell me access this new computer is driving me crazy there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhyllisBlack39, Feb 12, 2019.

1. open CD windows 10

hcw do I open a CD in windows 10 everytime I start it sends me to someone wanting to sell me access this new computer is driving me crazy

there is no problem with devise it works fine on my husbands Mac

:)

PhyllisBlack39, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2019
  3. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Feb 12, 2019
  4. open CD windows 10

CD-Rs won't open.

The CD-Rs are anything from 5 to 8 years old. I stopped using XP in 2011. But as I said, these discs would open on the Windows 7 computer without hassle. I also mentioned in my post that no, I haven't been able to try opening them on another system. Everyone
    I know seems to have tablet PCs nowadays or Macs. I'll try the other suggestions anyway and report back. Thanks for the advice.

RussThe Muso, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

open CD windows 10

1. open CD windows 10 - Similar Threads - open

2. Mobile office apps locked from editing after opening on a different tablet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Mobile office apps locked from editing after opening on a different tablet: I own a 10 inch Windows 10 tablet which has the store version of word, Excel etc for creating and editing documents which worked fine. Then I had a subscription to the full version of Office for a year and after it ran out I could no longer edit any documents on my tablet,...
  3. I cont not open my Photo img

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cont not open my Photo img: If I go to Open The photo I Get This message the application cont not be start please reinstalling the app to Fix this problem such like photo and camera also...
  4. Open file - security warning suddenly appears for all image files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Open file - security warning suddenly appears for all image files: Two days ago I suddenly began getting a pop up box saying "Open File - security warning" every time I tried to open any of my photos. It stated "Unknown publisher" and has a box to untick so I don't have to have it pop up again. However, it does it for all of my photos...jpgs...
  5. "You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender" error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender" error: New install of WIN10 build 1809 yesterday. When I try to open any section of "windows security" I get this small window appear. I see someone else fixed this problem by going through cortana but that didn't work for me. Also there is a pop up with a similar window when I...
  6. settings and windows store not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings and windows store not opening: windows settings and store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-and-windows-store-not-opening/cf8c46e1-9fb7-45c2-8f4e-7d5731892150
  7. Cannot Open Zip Files after Latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Open Zip Files after Latest Windows 10 Update: After the update, I am not able to open my zip files that mainly contain jpg files from my gmail. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-zip-files-after-latest-windows-10/fd01b2a4-5f4b-4e17-a48d-4644fa663236"
  8. how to scan to desktop a document and open it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to scan to desktop a document and open it.: how to scan to desktop a document and open it. i have windows 10 and a al in one hp envoy printer scanner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-to-desktop-a-document-and-open-it/04715068-b4ae-4e00-9c37-5edccf6311bd
  9. Windows 10 mail app on Surface Pro IV tablet opens then disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail app on Surface Pro IV tablet opens then disappears: On one of the tablets I have has an issue specific to the Microsoft email icon and app. I go to "start" go down to the mail icon and click. It launches the program and I can see email.....but then it disappears within a second. It is not running in the background. I can...
  10. Configuration system failed to initialize, could not open settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Configuration system failed to initialize, could not open settings: A while ago, my pc started to display a message saying the configuration system failed to initialize every time I open it. After this message started popping up, I couldn't open my settings. I'd try to open it and it would start to open, but after a while it would stop from...