Windows 10: open chrome automatically on start up

Discus and support open chrome automatically on start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to open chrome automatically in windows 10 on desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WilliamSkaggs1928, Jun 22, 2019.

1. open chrome automatically on start up

how to open chrome automatically in windows 10 on desktop

:)

WilliamSkaggs1928, Jun 22, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Google chrome starts automatically on windows 10 startup !!

Thank you for the update, Judy.

In this case, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by
    DaveM121 on this thread. The step provided by DaveM121 will provide you more
    detailed view of apps and processes starting in your system. The said post was marked as the answer and may help in sorting out your issue as well.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 22, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

open chrome automatically on start up

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile open chrome automatically on start up :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

open chrome automatically on start up

1. open chrome automatically on start up - Similar Threads - open chrome automatically

2. Msn email automatically opens with computer start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Msn email automatically opens with computer start up: Hi, My new HP laptop with Windows 10 boots up and my msn e-mail account is already open, which is not what I want. I want to manually go to hotmail.com and log in with username and password. In other words, my e-mail never really logs out even when I do log out of...
  3. start up and open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up and open.: Whenever I get to my start page on my computer I can no longer click the screen and just sign in the only way it will take me to my password or pin is if I click the quiz which I do not want to show up on that screen anyway, this only started after an update so something...
  4. Fixed: Chrome auto start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fixed: Chrome auto start up: 1 - open task manager then 'startup' menu and disable chrome if available 2 - If chrome is not available in startup, open C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and copy Chrome shortcut. 3 - paste this shortcut in startup folder. To open startup folder,...
  5. Stopping a Bing window from automatically opening on start up

in Cortana
    Stopping a Bing window from automatically opening on start up: I recently had my HP home desktop computer upgraded to Windows 10 Pro via a clean install. Cortana was intentionally not activated during the install. When I now start the computer or when the computer awakens from a sleep state an infernal Bing window appears and want this...
  6. Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore: When I used to restart/open up my computer, Google Chrome used to open automatically all the time with the url thing usually being the first thing to open at the top of the screen. All my bookmarks and actual history was on there and I was very satisfied with it as it made...
  7. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-open-unwanted-website-automatically/3bfb919b-96a7-454a-8d55-d3794d74b9a6
  8. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_8/google-chrome-open-unwanted-website-automatically/3bfb919b-96a7-454a-8d55-d3794d74b9a6
  9. Chrome Starts Up (517009)

Chrome Starts Up (517009): I've had a very continuous issue where when I boot up my computer chrome will automatically open up the following page @ https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=517009 How can I get it to stop doing that?...
  10. BSoD on Start-Up and Google Chrome?

BSoD on Start-Up and Google Chrome?: Bare with me if my description on this isn't great, but this problem has recently just happened. Basically, I'm getting BSoD's when I'm sometimes booting up my computer, using Google Chrome (it's happened a couple of times there), and so far...that's it as far as I know....