Windows 10: Open computer

Discus and support Open computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a computer with a cordless keyboard. When I am done for the day I sleep it but when I go to it in the morning it is no longer sleeping so ????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TomDuncan001, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Open computer

I have a computer with a cordless keyboard. When I am done for the day I sleep it but when I go to it in the morning it is no longer sleeping so ???? It is on the pre sign on screen

:)

TomDuncan001, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Open computer :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 21, 2021
  3. "open with" and opening of files slow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to this issue?

To fix issues with Word documents opening slowly, I suggest you to attach a different template to the document and check if that helps. Follow the below steps to attach a templates.

Steps:-

1. Open Word application.
    2. Click on File and select Options.
    3. Select Add-Ins from the list.
    4. Under Manage Select Templates and click on
      Go.
    5. In the pop up, type Normal in the Document template.
    6. Click on Ok.

To fix issues with Adobe files opening slowly follow the below troubleshooting steps and check if that helps.

Steps:-

1. Open Adobe application.
    2. Click on Edit.
    3. Select Preferences option.
    4. Tap on General.
    5. Uncheck Enable protected mode at startup.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Open computer

Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Open computer

1. Open computer - Similar Threads - Open computer

2. "Opening these files might be harmful to your computer" message and programs not wanting to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Opening these files might be harmful to your computer" message and programs not wanting to...: About 2 months ago got this pop up when I try to do anything with a zip file and I don't know how to get rid of this message or how it even happened in the first place. Also some programs after this pop up appeared only open or save progress only when I open the program in...
  3. I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant open my pc because my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it...: my windows 10 is broken and when i try to reset my computer it says an error occurred and we can't reset your pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-pc-because-my-windows-10-is-broken/14d41a4a-3a62-4b71-abff-202ffb9c1c17
  4. every time i plug my xbox elite controller to my computer I can't open the search and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    every time i plug my xbox elite controller to my computer I can't open the search and the...: The only fix i found is unplugging the controller and restarted my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-plug-my-xbox-elite-controller-to-my/33ced13a-2b9b-42ac-b510-b69fb1774a62
  5. Plugged in Camera Won't Open Paint3D on one computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plugged in Camera Won't Open Paint3D on one computer: This in an enterprise environment. I have two virtually identical Windows 10 laptops.For one, I plug the camera in and it opens Paint3D with the images off of the camera.For the other, I plug the camera in and it opens the data in file explorer like it's a thumb drive.I've...
  6. Computer crash + Roblox won't open

Computer crash + Roblox won't open: This took place a little while after school. I was watching Youtube enjoying my day until my laptop crashed randomly. I thought nothing of it and decided to play Roblox after my computer restarted because i was bored. When i opened the file, it came up with this. how do i fix...
  7. Can't Open computer as I can't setup a new PIN in Windows 10

Can't Open computer as I can't setup a new PIN in Windows 10: I can't open my computer and fortunately have another computer to type this question. I am totally locked out . I updated the BIOS firmware on my HP Desktop and then when the computer restarted it came to this screen:Your PIN is no longer available due to change to security...
  8. Windows Default Apps and Windows Store will not open after resetting computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Default Apps and Windows Store will not open after resetting computer.: Last week, I reset my pc, keeping all my files and only deleting the programs. Now, whenever I try to open Microsoft Store or any windows app, be it Photos, Calculator, or anything else, they just won't open. They don't even pop up with anything.I've tried so many different...
  9. My computer just froze as I opened a game and then crashed, and I got BSOD.

My computer just froze as I opened a game and then crashed, and I got BSOD.: In my reliability history I got livekernel code 124 and 133 , for hardware error and windows shut down unexpected. I haven't downloaded my latest driver however the ones I were running were not ancient. I had just been cleaning my room with a vaccum cleaner and I did go near...
  10. Computer not opening

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer not opening: Loading screen staged on PC how to fix window 10 Pl help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-not-opening/7b8fb411-cb89-4a39-bd9f-0aae09a3fab6