Windows 10: Open "edge://surf" on the new Edge

Discus and support Open "edge://surf" on the new Edge in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Game submitted by /u/oneberto [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g9l57r/open_edgesurf_on_the_new_edge/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oneberto, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Open "edge://surf" on the new Edge

/u/oneberto, Apr 28, 2020

2. Microsoft Edge doesn't open in Windows 10

Microsoft Edge doesn't open in Windows 10.

Somehow my system got infected with some malware. Due to which Edge was opening random ads in new tabs with any click on any site. After some efforts I cleaned the malware, but the malware seem to have broken edge; some edge files also got cleaned out.

Now while opening opening blue screen comes fine, just a quick flash of Edge window comes but without showing anything or allowing to do anything closes itself.

I couldn't uninstall and re-install as Edge doesn't show in programs list.

I also tried following steps as suggested by the Microsoft Virtual support agent, No issues came up with that and nothing got resolved.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

shubhamgpt, May 23, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, May 23, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Open "edge://surf" on the new Edge

Cannot open youtube by IE and Edge

Hi,

Let's isolate the cause of the issue. Are you using an Insider Preview build on your PC? If you are using an Insider Preview build and if you are in Fast Ring, we suggest that you update your computer to the new build 15031 and check if the issue persists.

We also recommend that you disable the VPN and Proxifier on your computer and check if you can access YouTube.

If the issue persists, let's use a new InPrivate window to access Youtube. To open a new InPrivate window in Edge, follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Open "edge://surf" on the new Edge

1. Open "edge://surf" on the new Edge - Similar Threads - Open edge surf

2. BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge.: Hi.I have had problems with BSOD since installing win 11. Gaming works fine thou.Here is latest dmp. Chrome reinstalled x2. Win reinstralled. BIOS updated. Drivers updated exept wifi that doesnt work when trying. Offline virusscan doesnt work. Driver has no errors. Win...
  3. BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD mostly when surfing with Chrome and Edge.: Hi.I have had problems with BSOD since installing win 11. Gaming works fine thou.Here is latest dmp. Chrome reinstalled x2. Win reinstralled. BIOS updated. Drivers updated exept wifi that doesnt work when trying. Offline virusscan doesnt work. Driver has no errors. Win...
  4. new tab open in new edge

in Browsers and Email
    new tab open in new edge: sometimes when i login after sleep a new tab opens in new edge by itself it is different everytime 158737
  5. How to play the new Surf Game in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to play the new Surf Game in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]The all-new Microsoft Edge is not only gaining users’ attention but also making the browser most interesting. The Chromium version of Edge works just like […] This article How to play the new Surf Game in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Introducing the new surf game in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new surf game in Microsoft Edge: Starting with build 83.0.478.37, users can now play a surfing-themed game in the new Microsoft Edge when they’re offline or by navigating to edge://surf. The game, which has been available for Insiders since late February, is now available for everyone to play in...
  7. Gmail not opening in new Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gmail not opening in new Edge: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stranger_Hanyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eq5gtb/gmail_not_opening_in_new_edge/
  8. Microsoft Edge gets a new logo and built-in Surfing game

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new logo and built-in Surfing game: We’ve already seen new icons for Groove Music, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Camera and other Windows 10 apps. Microsoft’s Chromium-based Edge browser is also getting a new icon that no longer looks like the Internet Explorer and classic Edge browser. Microsoft Edge’s new logo...
  9. Edge open URL in new Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge open URL in new Windows: Edge is not currently our default browser due to multiple incompatibilities with various applications. Some sites must open in Chrome for proper functionality. For sites that are Edge compatible we would like to create shortcuts to launch those web apps in a new Edge...
  10. Open link as new window in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Open link as new window in Edge: In IE, there was a setting to open links (e.g., ones selected by shift-clicking, or ones with a target attribute in the anchor tag) into a new window instead of a new tab. I can't find a way to do this in Edge - in general, the number of user-adjustable settings seems to be...