Windows 10: Open Excel Spreadsheets in "maximum" view in Windows

Discus and support Open Excel Spreadsheets in "maximum" view in Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I ensure that all Excell Spreadsheets always open in maximum view?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve Filler, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Open Excel Spreadsheets in "maximum" view in Windows

How can I ensure that all Excell Spreadsheets always open in maximum view?

:)

Steve Filler, Apr 1, 2022
  2. B. Parker Win User

WP Excel won't open Excel 2010 Spreadsheets

I use Office 2010 (32 bit) on my Win7 Pro computer.

I have been using my Windows Phone 7.5 to open/edit Excel 2010 files stored on Skydrive for some time.

Suddenly, WP will not open the same files which it could open just awhile ago.

I have used Excel 2010 to edit these spreadsheets since the last time I opened them with WPExcel and saved them in the same format as before.

WPExcel states:

"Can't Open. Excel doen't recognize the file format "<filename"".

Yet these files open without issue with Excel 2010.

Any suggestions?

Update - WPExcel will open cloud Excel files that have not been recently opened by Excel 2010. Those files operate properly. However, once I open the same files with Excel 2010 and save them - WPExcel can not open them. Problem with Excel 2010?

B. Parker, Apr 1, 2022
  3. theweav Win User
    Excel spreadsheet with macro opens blank.

Dell Latitude E5500 laptop
    Windows 10 Professional
    Microsoft Excel Office XP Standard with 2007 Conversion

I have created a spreadsheet that opened normally until I added a "Clear Contents" control & macro. Now when I attempt to open the file, it opens with a blank screen. Within that blank screen I can Open the spreadsheet. My Dell 660 PC with Windows 10 Home and the same Excel software works fine on that spreadsheet. Any help will be much appreciated.

theweav, Apr 1, 2022
  4. john 374 Win User

Open Excel Spreadsheets in "maximum" view in Windows

Working with Excel spreadsheets in OneNote Windows 10

Windows 8 and OneNote 2016 have some good features when working with Excel Spreadsheets. e.g. In OneNote 2016 there is a Microsoft Excel button that allows new or existing Excel spreadsheets to be opened and edited. Once opened there is an edit button in
    upper left corner of the spreadsheet. When clicked. Excel opens and one can add data and edit the spreadsheet. Then when you quit Excel the new changes to the spreadsheet appear in the OneNote version of the spreadsheet. Very neat!

I don't find any way to edit spreadsheets in OneNote for Windows 10. In fact I find no good way to work well with Excel and OneNote. I find I can open a Excel spread sheet in OneNote.

What am I doing wrong?

Please help

Dr. John Shaughnessy PhD

john 374, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Open Excel Spreadsheets in "maximum" view in Windows

1. Open Excel Spreadsheets in "maximum" view in Windows - Similar Threads - Open Excel Spreadsheets

2. Open Excel Spreadsheets in "maximum" view in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Excel Spreadsheets in "maximum" view in Windows: How can I ensure that all Excell Spreadsheets always open in maximum view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-excel-spreadsheets-in-maximum-view-in-windows/79f9eaeb-30cd-4389-ad70-fe3a7b05e6e5
  3. Open Excel Spreadsheets in "maximum" view in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open Excel Spreadsheets in "maximum" view in Windows: How can I ensure that all Excell Spreadsheets always open in maximum view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-excel-spreadsheets-in-maximum-view-in-windows/79f9eaeb-30cd-4389-ad70-fe3a7b05e6e5
  4. Excel Spreadsheet with Password Protect will NOT open in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel Spreadsheet with Password Protect will NOT open in Windows 11: I am still using Office 2007 perfect for what I need and recently had some work done on my laptop which came back with Windows 11 NOT a fan. I have restored several excel spreadsheets with no issues. However, I have a spreadsheet that is password protected and it WILL NOT...
  5. Excel Spreadsheet with Password Protect will NOT open in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel Spreadsheet with Password Protect will NOT open in Windows 11: I am still using Office 2007 perfect for what I need and recently had some work done on my laptop which came back with Windows 11 NOT a fan. I have restored several excel spreadsheets with no issues. However, I have a spreadsheet that is password protected and it WILL NOT...
  6. Excel 2013 spreadsheets

in Windows 10 Customization
    Excel 2013 spreadsheets: I am having hick-ups in my spreadsheets, ie, copying, pasting, inserting, etc. How can this be resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-2013-spreadsheets/40ceb777-1a23-4ff3-a8f4-f7f9ac5b6bb0
  7. Excel spreadsheet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel spreadsheet: I can no longer copy my credit card statement into an Excel worksheet so that each charged item appears in a single horizontal cell like I used to be able to do. Instead, the entire list of charges appears in a single vertical row. What can I do?...
  8. Excel Spreadsheet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel Spreadsheet: A simple xlsm spreadsheet suddenly stopped loading. Clicking on the icon to load, and alternatively clicking on the file itself, the green EXCEL screen shows, It asks to update links, answer as previously is Dont update, then the screen remains blank and nothing happens....
  9. Can't open some excel spreadsheets

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open some excel spreadsheets: I have Windows 10 and I recently installed Publisher onto my computer now I cannot open some spreadsheets. I don't get any type of error message they just won't open....
  10. Excel spreadsheets open blank.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel spreadsheets open blank.: Recently my Excel programs began to open with a blank Excel screen. I can go to Open in the blank sheet and open the spreadsheet from there. This happening on my Dell Latitude E5500 Laptop. This has been working fine for years. My PC is opening my Excel spreadsheets...