Windows 10: Open Files windows exhibiting free will

Discus and support Open Files windows exhibiting free will in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This console being used is a work computer and has a constant of 5 windows open for File Explorer open at any given time set to certain sizes. Since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LegendKeller, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Open Files windows exhibiting free will

This console being used is a work computer and has a constant of 5 windows open for File Explorer open at any given time set to certain sizes. Since updating to windows 10, these open windows will randomly adjust to random sizes of their own accord. I was wondering if this was a setting that's conflicting with another or simply a bug, but it's annoying to have to resize them back every 1-2 hours every day.

:)

LegendKeller, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 23, 2020
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Open Files windows exhibiting free will

What App to use to open a .mht file?

I downloaded the MHTViewer from the Windows Store but it won't open my Windows Steps Recorder files.

I would appreciate very much another suggestion that can view a .mht file that has pictures mixed with text.

EyeInTheSky, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Open Files windows exhibiting free will

1. Open Files windows exhibiting free will - Similar Threads - Open Files exhibiting

2. The recommended section and favorite section aren't exhibited on the File Explorer's Home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The recommended section and favorite section aren't exhibited on the File Explorer's Home page: Since the windows update a few months ago, I noticed that a brand-new recommended section appears on my file explorer's home page, which really facilitates my work efficiency. But recently I found the section disappears and even along with the favorite section on my desktop...
  3. The recommended section and favorite section aren't exhibited on the File Explorer's Home page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The recommended section and favorite section aren't exhibited on the File Explorer's Home page: Since the windows update a few months ago, I noticed that a brand-new recommended section appears on my file explorer's home page, which really facilitates my work efficiency. But recently I found the section disappears and even along with the favorite section on my desktop...
  4. The way Microsoft exhibits laziness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The way Microsoft exhibits laziness: So, all links that show on Google when searching for things that give you the following:Always, provides pay for service options instead of actually giving useful information.Example, Windows Media Player skins, can't find them. So, Windows Media Player deprecated. Still...
  5. The way Microsoft exhibits laziness

The way Microsoft exhibits laziness: So, all links that show on Google when searching for things that give you the following:Always, provides pay for service options instead of actually giving useful information.Example, Windows Media Player skins, can't find them. So, Windows Media Player deprecated. Still...
  6. The way Microsoft exhibits laziness

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft Meet and Zoom both exhibit problems when opening up file manager to create or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Meet and Zoom both exhibit problems when opening up file manager to create or...: What is going on? Microsoft Mail and Microsoft Meet and Zoom all exhibit problems when opening up file manager to create or rename files. The meeting applications pause audio, video, or both when File Manager is accessed to create a file or to rename a file already created....
  8. Windows 10 exhibiting odd behavior.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 exhibiting odd behavior.: Hi all, after an update a few weeks ago my Windows 10 installation started behaving oddly. The taskbar and Start menu became transparent. This made it almost impossible to select any of the option on the left side of the menu, such as Power. I made a video and the link is...
  9. What is a good free application to open .rar files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is a good free application to open .rar files?: What is a good free application to open .rar files? I would like some suggestions from the experts of reddit. submitted by /u/julius_33 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gou033/what_is_a_good_free_application_to_open_rar_files/
  10. Exhibition auto display of presentations selected

Exhibition auto display of presentations selected: Not a very good question title - sorry! We have a number of static history displays in the local Priory which gets a lot of visitors. To augment this I want to set up a number of Powerpoint presentations about different historical aspects. That much is easy. The problem is...