Windows 10: open gl driver

Discus and support open gl driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running in windows 10 and need to find and or update my openGL driver. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mahoeller, Feb 4, 2019.

1. mahoeller Win User

open gl driver

I am running in windows 10 and need to find and or update my openGL driver. Help

:)

mahoeller, Feb 4, 2019

2. Open GL windows 10

I can't install certain apps(android emulators for example) because they say my graphics card doesn't support open GL 2.0 but after searching around i found on the manufacters website saying that my intel graphics 610 does have open GL support to the 4.5
    version, updating my drivers didn't work, reinstalling the drivers didn't work what should i do ?

IagoMiranda, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Open GL Graphics

I have two software applications that say they need open GL graphics. What is open GL graphics and where do I find it? Is it a video card or a monitor? I cannot seem to find a monitor or video card that even mentions it. If anyone can educate me I will be
    very grateful.

Regards

Mike Bereece

Michael-Bereece, Feb 4, 2019
  4. open gl driver

Open GL 2.0

I lost contact with E for Excell during the session over troubles with Open GL 2.0 for TomTom

TonScheepers, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

open gl driver

1. open gl driver - Similar Threads - open driver

2. App and driver wont open with windowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App and driver wont open with windowns: i cant open anything on laptop. shut down and restart button wont work too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-and-driver-wont-open-with-windowns/15329757-cca2-4a63-bc41-251a3fd153df
  3. App and driver wont open with windowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App and driver wont open with windowns: i cant open anything on laptop. shut down and restart button wont work too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-and-driver-wont-open-with-windowns/15329757-cca2-4a63-bc41-251a3fd153df
  4. App and driver wont open with windowns

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can't open games because it says that my graphics card drivers are outdated which they're...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open games because it says that my graphics card drivers are outdated which they're...: I've recently updated my gtx 750Ti drivers the wrong way because i didn't do a clean installation, although i made it clean after 2 days of having trouble, however the problem hasn't been solved yet and i made the same clean installation a few more times and it's not working...
  6. I can't open games because it says that my graphics card drivers are outdated which they're...

I can't open games because it says that my graphics card drivers are outdated which they're...: I've recently updated my gtx 750Ti drivers the wrong way because i didn't do a clean installation, although i made it clean after 2 days of having trouble, however the problem hasn't been solved yet and i made the same clean installation a few more times and it's not working...
  7. I can't open games because it says that my graphics card drivers are outdated which they're...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My wifi driver wont open on my newly built pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi driver wont open on my newly built pc.: I just created a new pc and when I was installing windows I ran into a problem. My pc could not find the wifi. My friend helped me finish the rest of the installation without connecting wifi by using the command OOBE\BYPASSNRO. Now I got the Wifi AMD Wifi Driver onto a usb...
  9. My wifi driver wont open on my newly built pc.

My wifi driver wont open on my newly built pc.: I just created a new pc and when I was installing windows I ran into a problem. My pc could not find the wifi. My friend helped me finish the rest of the installation without connecting wifi by using the command OOBE\BYPASSNRO. Now I got the Wifi AMD Wifi Driver onto a usb...
  10. Graphic drivers keep uninstall as I open my pc

Graphic drivers keep uninstall as I open my pc: Hi! I have a a laptop with these specs:11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzram : 16 gbwindows 10video card: IntelR IrisR Xe GraphicsWhen I bought It 3 years ago I remember that I played forntite with high fps 60-100 with good graphics. Now I have reinstalled it...