Windows 10: Open GL windows 10

Discus and support Open GL windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't install certain apps(android emulators for example) because they say my graphics card doesn't support open GL 2.0 but after searching around i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IagoMiranda, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Open GL windows 10

I can't install certain apps(android emulators for example) because they say my graphics card doesn't support open GL 2.0 but after searching around i found on the manufacters website saying that my intel graphics 610 does have open GL support to the 4.5 version, updating my drivers didn't work, reinstalling the drivers didn't work what should i do ?

:)

IagoMiranda, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Open GL 3.3

there is an error with a program that says that I need open GL 3.3 how do I get this, is their a link?

(I am on windows 10 if this was to be needed)

NeedHelp_21, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Open GL windows 10

Open GL windows 10

I can't install certain apps(android emulators for example) because they say my graphics card doesn't support open GL 2.0 but after searching around i found on the manufacters website saying that my intel graphics 610 does have open GL support to the 4.5
    version, updating my drivers didn't work, reinstalling the drivers didn't work what should i do ?

IagoMiranda, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Open GL windows 10

1. Open GL windows 10 - Similar Threads - Open

2. How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?: Every time I try to unlock my account it says that the verification method is not available and gives no other options for verification. What can be done to unlock the account and cancel the lock??...
  3. How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?: Every time I try to unlock my account it says that the verification method is not available and gives no other options for verification. What can be done to unlock the account and cancel the lock??...
  4. How can I get a new authentication method to open a locked account?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. why cant i open windows apps folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why cant i open windows apps folder: when I open the windows apps folder an error pops up saying:you dont currently have permission to access this folderclick continue to permanently get access to this foldercontinue cancelI am a administrator on my pc and idk how to send imagesPls help...
  6. why cant i open windows apps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i open windows apps folder: when I open the windows apps folder an error pops up saying:you dont currently have permission to access this folderclick continue to permanently get access to this foldercontinue cancelI am a administrator on my pc and idk how to send imagesPls help...
  7. why cant i open windows apps folder

8. ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??: cand apas pe lista note sau setari la sticky note windows 10 se deschide microsoft edge cu pagina msn when I click on the list of notes or settings in sticky note windows 10, microsoft edge opens with the msn page...
  9. ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??

ce trebuie facut pentru a nu deschide msn ? what must be done to not open msn??: cand apas pe lista note sau setari la sticky note windows 10 se deschide microsoft edge cu pagina msn when I click on the list of notes or settings in sticky note windows 10, microsoft edge opens with the msn page...
  10. My Open Windows keep getting moved to the upper left corner of my display every time my...

My Open Windows keep getting moved to the upper left corner of my display every time my...: Please Reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-windows-keeps-rearranging-my-desktop/04ee927e-e4ec-45d1-b6fd-c892aecfc8e9The same issue is happening to me. I'm running Windows 10 as defined below:This is not an issue with icons on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. opengl windows 10 64 bits

2. open gl for windows10