Windows 10: Open internet from UEFI shell

Discus and support Open internet from UEFI shell in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wonder if it possible use uefi shell to open internet explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArasDezay, Dec 10, 2019.

1. ArasDezay Win User

Open internet from UEFI shell

I wonder if it possible use uefi shell to open internet explorer

:)

ArasDezay, Dec 10, 2019

2. Unable to open internet explorer

Hi Maria,

The issue occur due to connection problem to your PC. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To isolate the issue, we also suggest to check this thread and look for Morris subba answer:

Internet explorer won't open in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Windows Shell Experience Host using 35 to 55% of CPU usage on Windows 10

Hi Don,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about CPU utilization by Windows Shell Experience Host, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to end the process from Task Manager and check.

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together to open
      Task Manager

• Go to Processes tab, right-click on the Windows Shell Experience Host process and click
      End Process.

Step 2: Boot the computer in to Safe mode with networking and if the CPU usage is same.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Open internet from UEFI shell

Internet Explorer won't open

Hi,

• If you cannot start Internet Explorer, you can open the settings window by pressing Windows Key + R, typing "inetcpl.cpl" in the Run box, and then pressing Enter. After the
      window is open, follow the steps that are described in the "How to reset Internet Explorer settings" section.
    If above steps failed to solve.

• Try to create new user account and then open IE.

Or

• Try clean installation method to reset your system.

VinOth_VingO, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Open internet from UEFI shell

1. Open internet from UEFI shell - Similar Threads - Open internet UEFI

2. open shell

in Windows 10 Customization
    open shell: on my windows 10 pc i had installed open shell and it worked fine for awhile. But notice it not working correctly so i tried to uninstall it which in the past worked just fine. After i saw it not working correctly I tried to uninstall it. the option asks if i want to close...
  3. open shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    open shell: on my windows 10 pc i had installed open shell and it worked fine for awhile. But notice it not working correctly so i tried to uninstall it which in the past worked just fine. After i saw it not working correctly I tried to uninstall it. the option asks if i want to close...
  4. open shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Open shell menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open shell menu: Anyone know if Open Shell Menu will work in win 11 ? 181208
  6. UEFI interactive shell v2.2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI interactive shell v2.2: When i switch on my computer this comes up and i can get onto my normal screen. Any advice on how to try and fix the problem? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uefi-interactive-shell-v22/f1ea0f9e-f057-4d23-b0a8-e1cddb1ccb10
  7. Open Shell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open Shell: Those who use or have used Open Shell in the past may understand. I wanted to use a backup which is like an "xslm" file or something like that. I just don't know how to do it or locate the back up. Any help? submitted by /u/iusetiktokandreddit [link] [comments]...
  8. UEFI Interactive Shell

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI Interactive Shell: Hello, I currently have a Linx1010, and whenver I turn it on, it boots normally showing the “Linx” symbol, but then it brings me to a screen that looks like this: UEFI Interactive Shell v2.0 EDK UEFI v2.40 INSYDE Corp. , 0x54290045 Error. No mapping found Press ESC...
  9. Is open shell safe and where to download from?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is open shell safe and where to download from?: Is open shell safe and where to download from? any considerations about making windows 10 slower? Also what other methods are there for making...
  10. A look at Open Shell (Classic Shell fork)

in Windows 10 News
    A look at Open Shell (Classic Shell fork): Open Shell is a fork of the popular discontinued Classic Shell program for Windows that may restore a classic Start Menu, Explorer and Internet Explorer shell on the system. Classic Shell was a popular program for Windows that restored functionality in Windows versions that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. USING EFI SHELL TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET