Windows 10: Open internet programs just close

Discus and support Open internet programs just close in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, This has just started recently where I will open a program, in this case a trading platform (actually 2 platforms) and then they will just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RayKam, Jul 16, 2019.

1. RayKam Win User

Open internet programs just close

Hi,

This has just started recently where I will open a program, in this case a trading platform (actually 2 platforms) and then they will just disappear. No message, no warning, nothing. This is becoming more frequent where today I can't keep them open past a couple of minutes if even that. It started with the one but now the other one is disappearing as well.

I am using Firefox Quantum 68 and it is up-to-date.

This is a brand new computer with plenty of power and memory.

It has a GeForce GTX 1060 Video card.

MSI B450 Tomahawk mobo

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X CPU

16GB SDRAM 2400

Thanks for your help.

:)

RayKam, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Internet Explorer keeps reopening after I close browser

Hi,

In order for us to properly address your issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Did you install any toolbars or add-ons in Internet Explorer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    The initial troubleshooting steps you can try is to reset Internet Explorer. Follow the steps below to reset Internet Explorer.

• Close all Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer windows.
    • Press the Windows key + R.
    • At the command prompt that comes up, type inetcpl.cpl and then hit Enter.
    • When Internet Options opens, select the Advanced tab.
    • Look for Reset Internet Explorer Settings.
    • Choose Reset.
    • When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the default settings, select
      Close.
    We'll wait for the result.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

I cant open mi web page in internet and my emails in outlook

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Which browser do you use to access websites?
    • Do you get any error message when you cannot open the websites?

I suggest you to check the status of the issue on different web browsers. In case you face the issue on Internet Explorer, you may add the website to Compatibility view settings and check if it helps.
    To add the website to compatibility view follow the steps below.

Steps:-

• Open Internet Explorer and go to the website.

• Press Alt + X keys and select
          Compatibility view settings

• Click on Add and Close.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Jessen P, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Open internet programs just close - Similar Threads - Open internet programs

2. programs will not open or close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs will not open or close: I cannot open or close some programs. Outlook is stuck on screen. Can only 'close' by opening Word or some other. Opening using Desktop Outlook does not work....
  3. programs will not open or close

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    programs will not open or close: I cannot open or close some programs. Outlook is stuck on screen. Can only 'close' by opening Word or some other. Opening using Desktop Outlook does not work....
  4. Is there a Windows 10 log someplace showing what program just opened and closed?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a Windows 10 log someplace showing what program just opened and closed?: I know you can see a list of active programs under the Task Manager/Processes tab. But I never get a chance to see what program it is that is causing my issue. While playing games on occasion I have a program that causes my game to minimize dropping me to desktop. I can see...
  5. None on my programs are staying open, they just close randomly.

None on my programs are staying open, they just close randomly.: Hello,My pc has started to just close any program I try to open, i try opening any program like the minecraft launcher for example but it closes itself seconds later, my anti virus software wont stay open long enough for me to do anything, but programs like word and steam...
  6. Program Opening and Closing Immediately

Program Opening and Closing Immediately: Over the last week, I have the above window open and close immediately every ten minutes on the dot, usually before I can see what the window says. Only reason I was able to get the above screen shot was that I just happened to turned my PC on at one of the 10 minute...
  7. Opening and Closing Programs at Night Automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening and Closing Programs at Night Automatically.: Hi there. I run a ServerPC 24/7 in my home and I use it in the day for GameServers. At night It's on and serving no function so I thought it might be fun to run a Bitcoin Miner on it at night only. How would I make my NiceHash Mining Program Open at Midnight and Close at 8AM....
  8. program opens and closes immediately

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program opens and closes immediately: Before the latest update to Win10, my program Jigsaw Mania was working fine. Now it opens but closes within a few seconds and is unusable now. Is there a way to fix this? I reinstalled the Jigsaw Mania program but had the same result. joe...
  9. Comptuer Closing open programs

Comptuer Closing open programs: My windows 10 computer is constantly closing my open programs without warning. I could be in the middle of typing something and the program just randomly closes. It usually closes them when the programs get anywhere close to slow. This problem also happened on my laptop that...
  10. Defender closes open programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender closes open programs: Running windows defender when leaving computer. When return the next day, chrome and outlook have been closed, and computer is back to login screen. Because not looking at computer untill following day, not sure if it is closing the programs at beginning, middle, or end...