Windows 10: Open letter from 50+ organizations about Android pre-installed apps

Discus and support Open letter from 50+ organizations about Android pre-installed apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Privacy International and over 50 other organisations have submitted a letter to Alphabet Inc. CEO Sundar Pichai asking Google to take action against... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Open letter from 50+ organizations about Android pre-installed apps

Read more: An open letter to Google | PI

:)

Brink, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Read more: An open letter to Google | PI

Brink, Jan 12, 2020
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Android ecosystem of pre-installed apps is a privacy and security mess

Read more: Android ecosystem of pre-installed apps is a privacy and security mess | ZDNet

Brink, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Open letter from 50+ organizations about Android pre-installed apps - Similar Threads - Open letter 50+

2. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  3. No Pre-installed apps on windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Pre-installed apps on windows: When I formatted my laptop first of all window get deleted then after many trials window came back but it start showing window is not activated..Now after that, there are no windows default apps like Microsoft store, window media player, defender, etc etc.Please tell me how...
  4. Pre installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  5. Pre installed apps

Pre installed apps: Hey, I want to do a factory reset on my Acer predator laptop.Here are my questions, just to be sure.I want to remove EVERYTHING. I want to remove everything except for the pre installed apps, is it possible?If I do a factory reset of my windows 11 Acer Predator laptop, will I...
  6. Pre installed apps not working.

Pre installed apps not working.: I have recently had issues with pre-installed apps on my laptop. Things like the app store and photo viewer don't work. What makes this 10x more frustrating is that the feedback hub and the Get help apps also don't work so i cant even report the issue. This is extremally...
  7. Many pre-installed apps Not Opening

Many pre-installed apps Not Opening: Many preinstalled apps like Microsoft store, location, microphone etc are not opening. i by mistakely moved the app data folder to other drive. then i tried re installing windows 10. but they are not working. when i reinstalled windows 10 then it was not showing the apps but...
  8. Pre installed Apps

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pre installed Apps: i want my pre installed apps back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pre-installed-apps/c5a54a30-2bab-4f63-876d-10191373ae9e
  9. issue with pre-installed apps

issue with pre-installed apps: most of my microsoft apps like store,movies and tv,help,groove music,calculator etc are not working and not opening at all. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-pre-installed-apps/ccaf6ea1-8172-47ea-88ac-90e08d0a85cf"
  10. Android ecosystem of pre-installed apps is a privacy and security mess

in Windows 10 News
    Android ecosystem of pre-installed apps is a privacy and security mess: An academic study that analyzed 82,501 apps that were pre-installed on 1,742 Android smartphones sold by 214 vendors concluded that users are woefully unaware of the huge security and privacy-related threats that come from pre-installed applications. Researchers found that...