Windows 10: "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.

Discus and support "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I set up Edge to start with the following URLs: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/ Each time I open Edge it shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AirForce9797, Nov 13, 2019.

1. "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.

I set up Edge to start with the following URLs:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/

Each time I open Edge it shows previous sites that I've been to.

Did I miss a setting or is this a bug?

:)

AirForce9797, Nov 13, 2019

2. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Nov 13, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

"Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 13, 2019
  4. "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

It is now 6 weeks since I upgraded to 10 and Windows Edge still does not work correctly.

I cannot download anything with Edge (or ie11). It includes all sites eg, Microsoft, Logitech, Epson etc.

Dynamic links do not work and it doesn`t remember my log-in details although it asks if I want it to remember them.

Favourites do not get put on the favourites bar although I click on that option.

I have done all the advice I`ve been given, ie disable anti-virus etc.

Why do they have a Windows support tile if it doesn`t work?

Can anybody help me?

Graham Laughlan, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

"Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.

1. "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Open Microsoft Edge

2. Edge doesn't work after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge doesn't work after opening: Hi,When I open Edge, I am met with ..This page is having problem.Try coming back later.You could also:Open a new tabRefresh this pageError code: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATIONI can't even open settings. That's just a blank page.I have tried renaming the msedge.exe and gone to...
  3. Edge doesn't work after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge doesn't work after opening: Hi,When I open Edge, I am met with ..This page is having problem.Try coming back later.You could also:Open a new tabRefresh this pageError code: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATIONI can't even open settings. That's just a blank page.I have tried renaming the msedge.exe and gone to...
  4. Edge doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge doesn't open: When I click edge chrome opens. Chrome has been uninstalled from my computer, but it still opens. Edge doesn't open. I have been through a lengthy process with chat and edge opened. Later back to chrome. Can w10 be reinstalled?...
  5. Edge doesn't open

Edge doesn't open: When I click edge chrome opens. Chrome has been uninstalled from my computer, but it still opens. Edge doesn't open. I have been through a lengthy process with chat and edge opened. Later back to chrome. Can w10 be reinstalled?...
  6. Microsoft Edge is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge is not opening: HiI am having problem to open Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 Version 20H1 OS Build: 19043, 1110.I have tried clean reboot, restarted my laptop, repaired/modified the browser and still no success in getting it to open. I don't know what to do next. Any helps? ThxAlain**...
  7. Outlook doesn't work after Microsoft Edge install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook doesn't work after Microsoft Edge install: I am running MS Office 2010 with Outlook 2010. After I upgraded my PC to Windows 10 several months ago, it's been working fine until today. Today when I turned on my PC, Microsoft Edge came up. It was installed automatically overnight install date 7/15/20. Yesterday my...
  8. Microsoft Store and Edge and the system updater doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Edge and the system updater doesn't work: I upgraded to windows 10 from 7 about a year ago and since then microsoft store won't open, it'll say that it had trouble with connecting to the microsoft servers. edge won't load pages, it'll say that the page I'm looking for couldn't be found. And lastly, sytstem updater...
  9. microsoft edge will not open

microsoft edge will not open: Microsoft edge will not open up How can I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/microsoft-edge-will-not-open/36619b6f-011e-4bd7-ac98-29dd41a4377e
  10. Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work: Hi, I'm having an issue with Microsoft Edge Flash not working, specifically on Pandora. I want to like it so much, it's close but it's missing some key features and various annoyances. Anyways, Adobe Flash works just fine with Microsoft edge. I have tried the solution...