Windows 10: Open Minecraft multiple times (Windows 10)?

Discus and support Open Minecraft multiple times (Windows 10)? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition multiple times Minecraft mehrmals öffnen (Windows 10)? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gutefragenet193, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Open Minecraft multiple times (Windows 10)?

How do I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition multiple times

:)

gutefragenet193, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Open Minecraft multiple times (Windows 10)?

i cant open multiple apps on windows 10

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What happens when you try to open multiple apps?

• What exact error message are you get when you try to open multiple apps?

• Are you referring to Windows app or Desktop app?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open multiple apps that you want.

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Show all windows side by side.
    I also suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with the above information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Open Minecraft multiple times (Windows 10)?

1. Open Minecraft multiple times (Windows 10)? - Similar Threads - Open Minecraft multiple

2. Unusable Windows powershell opening multiple times on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusable Windows powershell opening multiple times on startup: Every time i open my laptop a unusable windows powershell window opens multiple times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unusable-windows-powershell-opening-multiple-times/42d9b40d-f3c4-4daa-abc0-9c0c5f8da746
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Not Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Not Opening: I can't open Minecraft! Whenever I open it it loads and then crashes, And I'm not able to hear it when it was working any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-not-opening/6116e5e6-86fa-452c-9416-3e4a2c0d95d2
  4. Calculator app opening multiple times in windows 10

Calculator app opening multiple times in windows 10: I am facing a problem with my laptop for the last 2 dayswindows 10,dell. Suddenly calculator app starting to open automatically for a several time. And it won't close for about 30mins. Within this time nothing is working. Sometime it backs to Normal,sometimes I have to shut...
  5. File Explorer Keeps Opening Files Multiple Times In Multiple Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Keeps Opening Files Multiple Times In Multiple Windows: I have done the 'system file checker' scan and have the computer running in 'clean' mode and still Windows 10 seems to continue opening new manifestations of "File Explorer" without prompting. At the moment it is up to four, but it will continue to grow. Is there a fix in...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users: If I purchase Minecraft for Windows 10, can multiple people have their own game going on different PC user accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-for-multiple-users/1b9996c2-9bba-45c2-b3b6-1341d3a40c80
  7. Word opens multiple times on signing in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word opens multiple times on signing in: Fairly recently, when I logon to my laptop, word opens multiple times. I have not left a document open before shutting down, so puzzled why this is happening. I have looked in startup - it is not listed there....
  8. Open multiple files at the same time?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open multiple files at the same time?: When I R-Click on a file I can choose the Open With option to choose what program to open the file with but when I select multiple files and R-Click them the Open With option disappears. Why does that happen? Basically I want to open 5 jpeg images in Photoshop but...
  9. minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices: I own Minecraft on my windows 10 phone, why do I have to purchase it for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-multiple-windows-10-devices/90516933-c3a8-458f-bccb-2c3ad9688669
  10. Open program multiple times - advenced

Open program multiple times - advenced: Hello, I would like to scan in the same time from two Epson scanners (V800 and V600) from one PC (Windows10). But when you turn on Epson scaner you can connect only with one scaner in the same time (connection only USB) How to open multiply Epson Scaner (dedicated...