Windows 10: Open new windows behind other windows

Discus and support Open new windows behind other windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey there, Is there anyway I can get newly opened windows or applications to always open behind existing windows? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PanzerPotato, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Open new windows behind other windows

Hey there,

Is there anyway I can get newly opened windows or applications to always open behind existing windows?

Thanks!

:)

PanzerPotato, Dec 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 15, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 15, 2018
  4. BigMack70 Win User

Open new windows behind other windows

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Wait wait wait I can do it in 3 steps

Diasble Metro:
    1) Don't buy Windows 8
    2) ?????
    3) Profit!

BigMack70, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Open new windows behind other windows

1. Open new windows behind other windows - Similar Threads - Open behind

2. Task Manager shows "18" behind Google Chrome with only three tab open. Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager shows "18" behind Google Chrome with only three tab open. Is this normal?: when I came to the task manager, it said "Google Chrome 18" but I only opened 3 tabs and sometimes one crashed. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-shows-18-behind-google-chrome-with/5b6c9e2e-5687-40f0-b2e7-fdf35f127c59
  3. Task Manager shows "18" behind Google Chrome with only three tab open. Is this normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager shows "18" behind Google Chrome with only three tab open. Is this normal?: when I came to the task manager, it said "Google Chrome 18" but I only opened 3 tabs and sometimes one crashed. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-shows-18-behind-google-chrome-with/5b6c9e2e-5687-40f0-b2e7-fdf35f127c59
  4. WIndows 10 - No display after lid is opened on laptop but everything works fine behind the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 - No display after lid is opened on laptop but everything works fine behind the...: Hello everyone, I recently started facing the issue of black screen on 2 OF MY LAPTOPS.When my laptop goes to sleep after closing the lid, this issue happens randomly. I know everything is working behind the blank screen but yet i am not having a display.I tried:Updating...
  5. WIndows 10 - No display after lid is opened on laptop but everything works fine behind the...

WIndows 10 - No display after lid is opened on laptop but everything works fine behind the...: Hello everyone, I recently started facing the issue of black screen on 2 OF MY LAPTOPS.When my laptop goes to sleep after closing the lid, this issue happens randomly. I know everything is working behind the blank screen but yet i am not having a display.I tried:Updating...
  6. WIndows 10 - No display after lid is opened on laptop but everything works fine behind the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 Bug : txt files opening behind active windows if opened via search confirmed bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bug : txt files opening behind active windows if opened via search confirmed bug: I've confirmed this bug on 3 other machines, this is definitely a flaw with Windows 11 that is non-existent in Windows 10.Try the following:1 - Open any program E.g Edge, and maximize it2 - Now click Searchtaskbar and search for any .txt file on your computer. And Open...
  8. Windows 11 Bug : txt files opening behind active windows if opened via search confirmed bug

Windows 11 Bug : txt files opening behind active windows if opened via search confirmed bug: I've confirmed this bug on 3 other machines, this is definitely a flaw with Windows 11 that is non-existent in Windows 10.Try the following:1 - Open any program E.g Edge, and maximize it2 - Now click Searchtaskbar and search for any .txt file on your computer. And Open...
  9. Windows 11 jump list icons disappear when there's an open window behind them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 jump list icons disappear when there's an open window behind them: Jump lists are great, a real help for productivity. But I've found recently that a jump list with a window open behind it just disappears -- there's no way to select a window icon from the jump list, unless I close or minimise the window that's behind it. Rather spoils the...
  10. Windows 11 jump list icons disappear when there's an open window behind them

Windows 11 jump list icons disappear when there's an open window behind them: Jump lists are great, a real help for productivity. But I've found recently that a jump list with a window open behind it just disappears -- there's no way to select a window icon from the jump list, unless I close or minimise the window that's behind it. Rather spoils the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows open behind other windows

2. window opens behind other windows

3. windows opening behind other windows