Windows 10: Open Office help needed

Discus and support Open Office help needed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys I use a w10 laptop and have always used Apache OO and do docs, spreadsheets so all saved in OO but all of a sudden, they wont open. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by frenchman96, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Open Office help needed

Hi Guys

I use a w10 laptop and have always used Apache OO and do docs, spreadsheets so all saved in OO but all of a sudden, they wont open.

I have tried to UNinstall it to re install, but even my favorite Revo UNinstaller wont UNinstall it

See 2 attachments

:)

frenchman96, Feb 26, 2021

2. Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Open Office help needed :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Feb 26, 2021
  3. I cannot open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint

You can open old Office files with these settings | PCWorld

Maybe the steps here will let you open your old office files?

sdowney717, Feb 26, 2021
  4. emmykiss Win User

Open Office help needed

I cannot open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint

I am working in Windows 10 home version 1909.
    Can not afford an upgrade.
    My Office files are old, dont know what version.
    Cant remember how I updated this laptop to Windows 10 months ago.
    PROBLEM:
    I can not open any of my Office files; Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
    I looked for my Windows old file as suggested, and it IS gone.
    Haveing a small breakdown, will step away and return in a few...ANY DIRECTIONS AND ANSWERS WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE THEM IN STEP BY STEP FORMAT. Thankyooouuuuuuuu!

emmykiss, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Open Office help needed

1. Open Office help needed - Similar Threads - Open Office help

2. Libre Office files no longer opening, help?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Libre Office files no longer opening, help?!: I have recently downloaded Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office and now none of my Libreoffice files and documents are opening. How can I get them to work?...
  3. Libre Office files no longer opening, help?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Libre Office files no longer opening, help?!: I have recently downloaded Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office and now none of my Libreoffice files and documents are opening. How can I get them to work?...
  4. Open Office

Open Office: I don't know what happened this morning but all of a sudden, Open Office is was NOT working no matter how I tried to open it. So I used Revo Uninstaller and uninstalled it. What I need to know know is where to download Open Office for Windows 10. I am not sure if it has to be...
  5. Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Need help with Office 365 mobile on Android: I have office 365 mobile on Android ver.10 cell. I can only get a different "header" to work the first two pages of a book I am writing. After the second header, the text in the headers remains the same. Desktops and tablets have a somewhat different format concerning Header...
  6. Open Office Master document help pls...?

Open Office Master document help pls...?: Hello I have a client who has open office and has created a "Master" document. All the client wants to use is a standard open office document but she cannot as the Master document always opens instead. If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful!!? or if it cant be done...
  7. I need help opening my Office 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help opening my Office 2019: I am unable to open my word docs in my Office 2019 account WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-opening-my-office-2019/c8abc5aa-dbec-46b7-9a97-33c1c033b4cb
  8. New Office 2016 help needed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    New Office 2016 help needed: Hi, I'm new and hope someone can help with some questions about my Office Professional Plus 2016 (64-bit) running on Windows 10 Professional Plus (64-bit). I was previously using Office 2010 and can't seem to find a way to make the documents display as they used to. My...
  9. Need Help with Apps not opening

Need Help with Apps not opening: I have a problem in which Google Chrome, Firefox and Steam do not open. In the toolbar the apps are indicated as opened and I hover over it with my mouse and click on it so the page would pop up but it wont. I don't know what to do so please give me some instructions on how...
  10. Help Needed .. Can not Open Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Help Needed .. Can not Open Icons: Help Needed .. Can not Open Icons Had to Restore Laptop as it was only Booting into Safe-mode but since doing the Restore I can not Open any Icon's inless I "Right Click" to open which is really Annoying, every time I click on them it shows a small Box with a Tick and to...