Windows 10: Open Office

Discus and support Open Office in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I stopped using MS Office when they refused me a licence because I had been conned by a 'reputable' company who sold me office and hacked the code.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by elbmek, May 22, 2020.

1. elbmek Win User

Open Office

I stopped using MS Office when they refused me a licence because I had been conned by a 'reputable' company who sold me office and hacked the code. Until MS Office relent - sod off.

:)

elbmek, May 22, 2020

2. Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Open Office :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, May 22, 2020
  3. Devon68 Win User
    Open Office

I used ms office for ever. Then I decided to try open office and when I opened a file and changed some things and decided to go back to ms office the file was messed up. Luckily I had a backup file

Devon68, May 22, 2020
  4. freebie Win User

Open Office

open office or libre office

I like open office, but I much prefer office 2010!

freebie, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Open Office

1. Open Office - Similar Threads - Open Office

2. Is there a shortcut to open at once, a number of Office documents, used in a project

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a shortcut to open at once, a number of Office documents, used in a project: I work on a number of tasks, better described as 'projects' For each of these projects I need to open one or two word documents, one or two spreadsheets, a PowerPoint presentation etc. Each document is in different Folders, however, on the same drive Now, every time I need...
  3. How do I disable single-click to open in Office 365 desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable single-click to open in Office 365 desktop?: I do not have single-click enabled on Windows 10. I don't have anything enabled in Outlook. Yet whenever I click on an email in my inbox so that I can see it in my preview pane to the right, a single click will open the email. If I try to click the drop-down arrow in a...
  4. screen colour changes when I open an Office application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen colour changes when I open an Office application: System spec: Windows 10 Home 1909 build 18363.836 fully updated. Ryzen 5, MSI tomahawk mobo & ryzen 5 3600 cpu Nvidia Geforce 1050 with latest drivers. Dell 24 monitor S2419HN Office 2016 System behaves normally when first booted, until I open an Office application -...
  5. Distributed COM ERROR Event ID 10016- unable to open MS office documents from Windows explorer

Distributed COM ERROR Event ID 10016- unable to open MS office documents from Windows explorer: Hi, From last 1 month I am getting this error when I tried to right click any MS office application file like Word, Excel or Powerpoint for selecting it. The Windows Explorer hangs and it has to be restarted. However, I am able to open the MS office application file by...
  6. printer not configured when using open office was fine before

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer not configured when using open office was fine before: Hi, I am having really big problems with my printer since I have windows 10. When I added my printer - Epson et2550 when I purchased 7mths ago , it worked fine. We don't have office 365 we use the FREE open office. Since we had an update my printer keeps not communicating...
  7. Windows 10 Office 2007 Word & Excel can only open docs if run as Admin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Office 2007 Word & Excel can only open docs if run as Admin: My HP Compaq nc6120 laptop works perfectly well on 1909 when booted from a Windows To Go USB stick but always fails when I try to upgrade the 1709 installed on its hard drive. In case lack of space was the issue, I cleared the user files off to make 8GB available but it still...
  8. Whenever I try to open .docx any office file the file explorer crash and not responding...

Whenever I try to open .docx any office file the file explorer crash and not responding...: My laptop is Acer Aspire 3 Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.778 Source Windows Explorer Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎23-‎04-‎2020 14:23 Status Report sent Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with...
  9. Office products won’t open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office products won’t open: I cannot open Microsoft Office products. When I click on Excel or Word, the pop-up shows up requiring to update office. Then I see the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142....
  10. Disable <Shift><Ctrl><Windows><Alt> from opening the "Login to Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable <Shift><Ctrl><Windows><Alt> from opening the "Login to Office: Micro$oft has added a new "feature" to Windows 10: If you (accidentally) press <Shift><Ctrl><Windows><Alt>, your web browser will open the "Login to Office 365" webpage. This happens even if M$ Office is not installed. If you have a cat that likes to jump on the table when...