Windows 10: "Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's...

Discus and support "Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's missing please help me how to solve it Thank You in Advance.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Lovino, Jan 14, 2022.

1. "Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's...

"Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's missing please help me how to solve it Thank You in Advance.

:)

Daniel Lovino, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jan 15, 2022
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Whenever I open a folder, it opens in new window (Windows 10)

Hi Pratyaksh,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What changes have you make in the folder options?

• Is the error specific to a folder?
    I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it help.

• Open file explorer, click on view and select options.

• Double-click on options, in the general tab click on Open each folder in the same Window.

• Click apply and ok.
    I hope the information is helpful and if you need any other assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Jacko28 Win User

"Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's...

Opening a Folder in VC++

I've recently started learning VC++ and it's coming along quite nicley, I've now been given a little task by my boss to add a button to an excisting Incident report program.

All the button needs to do is open a new explorer window and open the folder selected in the incident report program. There isn't a deadline for it, it's just to assist in my learning.

I'm not asking for anyone to do it for me, i just need a few suggestions on how to do this so i'm looking in the correct direction?

Thanks

Jacko28, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

"Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's...

1. "Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's... - Similar Threads - Open option missing

2. Files, folder, local disk, browser problem. They won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files, folder, local disk, browser problem. They won't open.: I have windows 10 pro. Now whenever I try to open my this PC icon from the desktop it won't open but it open by clicking that folder from the taskbar. Now whene the folder is opened the same happend with all the folders inside my This PC. As I click them many times but it...
  3. Files, folder, local disk, browser problem. They won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files, folder, local disk, browser problem. They won't open.: I have windows 10 pro. Now whenever I try to open my this PC icon from the desktop it won't open but it open by clicking that folder from the taskbar. Now whene the folder is opened the same happend with all the folders inside my This PC. As I click them many times but it...
  4. Files, folder, local disk, browser problem. They won't open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cant open folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open folders: Hi, on my sons computer with Windows 10 there is problems opening any folders. I can open programs, but cant open any folders at all. Cant use serche bar in left corner. I dont eant to erase all and start over befor i can move the importent stuff. Thanks for any help...
  6. "Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's...

"Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's...: "Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's missing please help me how to solve it Thank You in Advance....
  7. "Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's...: "Open" option missing , I cant open file folders , Local Disk and others because it's missing please help me how to solve it Thank You in Advance....
  8. cant open application because of missing "VCRUNTIME140.dll" file

cant open application because of missing "VCRUNTIME140.dll" file: Ive been trying to figure out how to fix this because I never seemed to have this problem before until I went to update my game, but as soon as I try to open the application I get a pop up saying missing VCRUNTIME140.dll file please reinstall and open again. But when I go...
  9. Cant open Zipped files, files disappeared and other files won't open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant open Zipped files, files disappeared and other files won't open: For some reason my laptop won't let me open zipped files, load of my folder have become nearly empty and when I try to open files that are still there it says they don't exist The only thing I've done recently which could impact this is I cleared out loads of space, cleared...
  10. I cant open a Folder

I cant open a Folder: Hi, I'm unable to open a folder, I get the following message; "my docs is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupt and unreadable". I cant delete the folder but yet I can rename. When I hover over the folder it shows empty, but when i look at properties it shows it...