Windows 10: Open OSK using cmd in administration mode

Discus and support Open OSK using cmd in administration mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All I have to do is to open OSK using administration account in cmd and for that I need to turn it to standard user . So that's why I wan to run cmd as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ghritak jyotikalita, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Open OSK using cmd in administration mode

All I have to do is to open OSK using administration account in cmd and for that I need to turn it to standard user . So that's why I wan to run cmd as standard user in administration cmd .

:)

Ghritak jyotikalita, Jun 25, 2019
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hi guys

I have same issue in safe boot mode with networking!

First of all it blocks the networking

Then states:

Settings cant be opened using the built in administrator account sign in with different account and try again.

Yet clicking on windows i opens settings fine

It also states broadband blocked, yet I can happily get on the net but at first I couldn't.

When I asked about it the guy from Microsoft tech answers couldn't understand why I wanted to use safe boot mode with networking????????

After he did nothing to help but emailed some scripts which didn't refer to safe mode. I rebooted and suddenly safe mode with networking worked with the net but windows 10 still claims broadband is blocked!

Im also still getting the message on trying to unblock broadband:

cant be opened using the built in administrator account sign in with different account and try again.

What is going on there?

Lokiroarsamba, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Open OSK using cmd in administration mode

Cannot run any file, cmd prompt and others, as administrator

Hello Antenore,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system corruption that caused this. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Do you have another administrator account? If none, have you tried adding another administrator
      account
      ?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you enable the built in administrator account in Windows 10 by following the steps below:

If you still can't access the Command Prompt (Admin) on safe mode, kindly try the steps below to access it on Windows Recovery Environment:

• Hold down the Shift key while clicking the Restart
      option.
    • Your PC will continue to the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • Click Troubleshoot. On the Troubleshoot screen, click
      Advanced Options.
    • Click Command Prompt.
    • Type the following command: net user administrator /active:yes and press
      Enter. You should see a message that the command completed successfully. Log out, and you’ll now see the Administrator account as a choice

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Open OSK using cmd in administration mode

1. Open OSK using cmd in administration mode - Similar Threads - Open OSK using

2. settings, cmd as administrator, powershell as administrator is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings, cmd as administrator, powershell as administrator is not opening: i can not open my settings app.also no option is showing to start cmd or powershell as administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-cmd-as-administrator-powershell-as/4e840f44-6303-46b7-a043-4c90e9e935c2
  3. settings, cmd as administrator, powershell as administrator is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    settings, cmd as administrator, powershell as administrator is not opening: i can not open my settings app.also no option is showing to start cmd or powershell as administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-cmd-as-administrator-powershell-as/4e840f44-6303-46b7-a043-4c90e9e935c2
  4. settings, cmd as administrator, powershell as administrator is not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cmd doesn't work in administrator mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cmd doesn't work in administrator mode: [ATTACH] So whenever I launch the cmd on windows 10 in administrator mode then I get this https://preview.redd.it/ena90mdi9kn51.png?width=1104&format=png&auto=webp&s=0bd96035e6d204f6789501e19a812601cda35c13 But when I launch it normally then everything works...
  6. cmd administrator

cmd administrator: How can I execute .bat file in administrator mode without need to run it as administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-administrator/091018b3-b3d9-4d3d-9c09-fdc591e46b90
  7. CMD as Administrator

CMD as Administrator: After my latest Windows Update, I had many issues with my HD settings and some software that no longer functioned. One particular application would not work and notified me that my Windows "Shadow" file was full. I attempted to fix this but found I could not get CMD with...
  8. Make OSK default KB in tablet mode?

in Windows 10 Support
    Make OSK default KB in tablet mode?: Win 10 has 2 types of keyboards. A touch screen keyboard and the on screen keyboard. I would like to make the on screen keyboard the default keyboard for tablet mode. Is it possible? 144633
  9. Opening msconfig using CMD in WinRE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening msconfig using CMD in WinRE: Hi. I was tweaking the msconfig on my old laptop and after clicked on Ok and restart, i could notsign back in with no options to switch the account as well. I figured that this is an issue with Windows 10 and i need to change the msconfig back to default but i could not...
  10. Useful CMD commands (administrator)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Useful CMD commands (administrator): Hello, Please send me all the CMD commands required for leptop and what role does CMD have in my order. I'm mentioning that on leptop I installed Windows 10 Home version 1809 Thank you! A wonderful day!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to open osk using cmd