Windows 10: Open Outlook

Discus and support Open Outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the Calendar screen to open when I open "Outlook?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John Anderson_807, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Open Outlook

How do I get the Calendar screen to open when I open "Outlook?

:)

John Anderson_807, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Sigurd Win User

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

Sigurd, Nov 26, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

Open Outlook

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Open Outlook

1. Open Outlook - Similar Threads - Open Outlook

2. Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working: Hi,I just tried to download my first email from the new outlook to save to my desktop and it keeps getting stuck in a loop and then when I check the x to stop it I receive the message microsoft outlook not working. The icon that's showing at the time looks like the old...
  3. Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open downloads from new outlook keeps spinning and says microsoft outlook not working: Hi,I just tried to download my first email from the new outlook to save to my desktop and it keeps getting stuck in a loop and then when I check the x to stop it I receive the message microsoft outlook not working. The icon that's showing at the time looks like the old...
  4. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  5. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  6. USB Speakers Drop Sound When Opening Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Speakers Drop Sound When Opening Outlook: Ordered some Pebble V3 USB speakers for my computer. They have been seemingly randomly dropping sound while listening to music or teams calls. The power light stays lit, the music keeps playing, if I quickly cycle the power on the speakers the sound returns.Today I noticed...
  7. USB Speakers Drop Sound When Opening Outlook

USB Speakers Drop Sound When Opening Outlook: Ordered some Pebble V3 USB speakers for my computer. They have been seemingly randomly dropping sound while listening to music or teams calls. The power light stays lit, the music keeps playing, if I quickly cycle the power on the speakers the sound returns.Today I noticed...
  8. I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails

I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails: I have the new Outlook app on my work laptop. One part of my job is saving emails that have been sent to my company. They are saved to a system we use, and to reply to them, I need to save that email to my desktop and then open it to reply. When I try to do this through the...
  9. I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with MS-Outlook version 1.2024.131.300 with opening saved emails: I have the new Outlook app on my work laptop. One part of my job is saving emails that have been sent to my company. They are saved to a system we use, and to reply to them, I need to save that email to my desktop and then open it to reply. When I try to do this through the...
  10. how can i open my outlook account

how can i open my outlook account: how can i open my outlook so that i can receive mail and send mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-my-outlook-account/e74c91d0-5505-4032-b7bd-a64dd7e697d8