Windows 10: Open program on used screen (dual screen)

Discus and support Open program on used screen (dual screen) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 pc with 2 screens attached. They are not placed next to eachother. When I open a program (chrome, explorer etc) on screen 2 it wil... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CypherMK, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Open program on used screen (dual screen)

I have a Windows 10 pc with 2 screens attached. They are not placed next to eachother. When I open a program (chrome, explorer etc) on screen 2 it wil open on screen 1 and vice versa. Sometimes I want to use these programs on screen 1 and sometimes on screen 2. I know I can do 'windows key + shift + arrow' to let the program switch screens. But can this be automated? So when I open for example chrome on screen 1 it opens on screen 1. When I go to screen 2, it will open on screen 2.

Sometimes the wife and kids use the pc, and they won't remember these key combinations.

submitted by /u/CypherMK
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CypherMK, Aug 11, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Can't open to screen an open program

Using Windows 10, I have multiple screens setup (2 additional) to my laptop. I have a program that I have a shortcut on the taskbar for and have opened the program from that shortcut. When I hit ALT/TAB I can see the program is open, but when I select
    it, it doesn't display as open on any screen.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Amanda Linton, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Open program on used screen (dual screen)

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Open program on used screen (dual screen)

1. Open program on used screen (dual screen) - Similar Threads - Open program used

2. Programs wont open in half screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs wont open in half screen: I'm using Windows 11, and I love the snap feature that sets a program to half screen. I'm tired of having to set it to half screen every time I open it though, how do I set programs to open up in half screen?...
  3. Programs wont open in half screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs wont open in half screen: I'm using Windows 11, and I love the snap feature that sets a program to half screen. I'm tired of having to set it to half screen every time I open it though, how do I set programs to open up in half screen?...
  4. Black screen when opening a program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen when opening a program: so this problem started recently, unfortunately i don't know what caused it. when i open an application for example epic games launcher the launcher wasn't responding and the screen would go black. then i would need to wait or force it to shut down to access my desktop again....
  5. Dual Screen Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual Screen Issues: I'm running Windows 10 on my old Dell Inspiron laptop. I have an Asus monitor hooked up to it via HDMI and changed the settings so I can dual screen side by side. Lateley, when I open up my laptop, the display on the Asus is just fine, but the background and all my shortcuts...
  6. Dual screen full screen overflowing

Dual screen full screen overflowing: Hi yall! I recently upgraded top a second monitor which im very happy with. The only problem is that whenever i put a program such as Chrome in fullscreen on my first monitor, the window extends a tiny bit onto the second monitor. Does anybody have a fix for this? EDIT: Here...
  7. Dual screens

Dual screens: Hey, I have my laptop connected to a monitor, I have extended the screens for dual screen use. My mouse moves from the laptop to the monitor, all that shows on my monitor is the background photo. plus the bottom widgets. When I change screens, nothing changes on the monitor...
  8. Using dual screens opening 2 tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using dual screens opening 2 tabs: I am searching for info on how to open 2 tabs on laptop, move one tab to separate screen & 2nd tab remain on desktop screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-dual-screens-opening-2-tabs/992abfd7-87a1-4826-97d6-67a811acdb86
  9. opening programs on dual monitor

opening programs on dual monitor: I cant figure out how to get a program to launch on the screen from the taskbar on that screen. Lets say I click on Firefox on my main monitor (default) and it opens on my main, and I drag it to my secondary monitor and when I'm done I close the window. The next time I...
  10. Can't open to screen an open program

Can't open to screen an open program: Using Windows 10, I have multiple screens setup (2 additional) to my laptop. I have a program that I have a shortcut on the taskbar for and have opened the program from that shortcut. When I hit ALT/TAB I can see the program is open, but when I select it, it doesn't display...