Windows 10: Open/Save/Save As problem

Discus and support Open/Save/Save As problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since the end of June, it appears that no program (MS or 3rd party) will Open, Save, or Save As files. Other file functions such as Export are still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaritimePlum7, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Open/Save/Save As problem

Since the end of June, it appears that no program (MS or 3rd party) will Open, Save, or Save As files. Other file functions such as Export are still working - at least for now.

:)

MaritimePlum7, Jul 27, 2019

2. web pg saving

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if webpage is not saved properly.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "1 suggestion was ctrl s the n ctrl a", how exactly have you tried to used the keyboard command for saving the webpages?

I suggest you to follow the steps to save the webpage on the computer and check if it helps.

1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser.

2. Right click on the webpage link and then click on Save target as
    and then save the webpage.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Save Target As

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to save the picture on your desire location.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser.
    • Open the image/picture you want to download.
    • Right click on the image/picture.
    • Click on save picture option.
    • A window shall popup to select the storage location.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Hiughwire Win User

Open/Save/Save As problem

Save a collection of open windows

I work on a couple of projects that last several months each. When I work on a project there'll be a couple project views, plus several reference pages open. I work 3-4 hours at a stretch, then save the work and go on to other things. Coming back to the project, I'd like for the last collection of open windows to appear, instead of finding and clicking on a bunch of URLs. The Libraries and Quick Access list are candidates for this, do you have suggestions on setting this up? Help will be much appreciated.

Hiughwire, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Open/Save/Save As problem

1. Open/Save/Save As problem - Similar Threads - Open Save Save

2. Opening Saved Excel,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening Saved Excel,: I have a file saved in Excel and was just wandering if there was any way to program this file to open in full screen?There are times when I open this file and just the resizing and closing buttons are displayed....
  3. Opening Saved Excel,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening Saved Excel,: I have a file saved in Excel and was just wandering if there was any way to program this file to open in full screen?There are times when I open this file and just the resizing and closing buttons are displayed....
  4. Opening Saved Excel,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Save as problem!

Save as problem!: When ever i want to save a new file it forces me to replace it with another file i already had, how can i change it to make ONLY a new file and instead of replacing one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-as-problem/cff7b24b-8f90-46fc-9a98-8daed233f261
  6. Open, not Save As

Open, not Save As: I can't open statements from my bank's website. When I click on link to open, another tab opens but it is blank, at the same time the Save As box pops up. What is going on?...
  7. problems saving

problems saving: my computer sees me per settings as WINDOWS PRO. All working files MS Office are read only and it tells me i am not administrator. Have i been hacked and how do i fix it?...
  8. problem with saving files

problem with saving files: I can not save files because of several issues: the files and folders names are not showing and I do not see a field where to put in the file name. The issue occurred suddenly while I was working on my PC....
  9. "Save" opens "Save As" window

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Save" opens "Save As" window: Hi there, I'm working on a new Windows 10 PC and it has a very annoying quirk that I would like to turn off if at all possible: When I choose the "Save" option in any app it doesn't just save the file over the last version as it used to. Instead the "Save As" window opens up...
  10. Save / Save As / Open Dialog Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Save / Save As / Open Dialog Crashing: I tried to do a search but it didn't come up with much. Have you guys seen an issue where the Save/SaveAs/Open dialogs don't open and instead the app crashes? I've seen it in Notepad, Paint and Word. If I kill all explorer.exe processes, and then launch for example Notepad...