Windows 10: Open seperate Microsoft phot account.

Discus and support Open seperate Microsoft phot account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloMy uploaded photos go into my brother Microsoft photo account its his computer .I have my own Microsoft account and want to open my own photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnneSmall, Nov 9, 2021.

1. AnneSmall Win User

Open seperate Microsoft phot account.

HelloMy uploaded photos go into my brother Microsoft photo account its his computer .I have my own Microsoft account and want to open my own photo account and so keep my photos separate.Any ideas please?Anne

:)

AnneSmall, Nov 9, 2021

2. Microsoft Phot App

Hi PaBluOz,

Since the language on your PC is already set to Australian English, then I suggest that you reset your Microsoft Photos app. Note that the app's data will be deleted once you reset it.

To reset the Photos app, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Locate and select Photos from the list of apps.
    3. Click Advanced options, then click Reset.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 9, 2021
  3. angus Win User
    Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Nov 9, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Open seperate Microsoft phot account. - Similar Threads - Open seperate Microsoft

2. Seperate Personal Microsoft Account from School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seperate Personal Microsoft Account from School Account: Hello,I'd like to completely separate my personal Microsoft Account from a school account that it's linked to. I don't remember even linking them in the first place, but that's not important. I have not been able to find any clear method for doing this. As of now, whenever I...
  3. Seperate Personal Microsoft Account from School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seperate Personal Microsoft Account from School Account: Hello,I'd like to completely separate my personal Microsoft Account from a school account that it's linked to. I don't remember even linking them in the first place, but that's not important. I have not been able to find any clear method for doing this. As of now, whenever I...
  4. "Divorcing" seperating my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Divorcing" seperating my Microsoft account: Years ago when we had one computer and my much younger son wanted to play Minecraft, I just put him on my account before they were doing family accounts. It is now a Bemouth and has his name but my picture and email. He is now almost an adult and I'm starting a business, so...
  5. "Divorcing" seperating my Microsoft account

"Divorcing" seperating my Microsoft account: Years ago when we had one computer and my much younger son wanted to play Minecraft, I just put him on my account before they were doing family accounts. It is now a Bemouth and has his name but my picture and email. He is now almost an adult and I'm starting a business, so...
  6. "Divorcing" seperating my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Open seperate Microsoft phot account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open seperate Microsoft phot account.: HelloMy uploaded photos go into my brother Microsoft photo account its his computer .I have my own Microsoft account and want to open my own photo account and so keep my photos separate.Any ideas please?Anne...
  8. Open seperate Microsoft phot account.

Open seperate Microsoft phot account.: HelloMy uploaded photos go into my brother Microsoft photo account its his computer .I have my own Microsoft account and want to open my own photo account and so keep my photos separate.Any ideas please?Anne...
  9. Microsoft Phot App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Phot App: My laptop displays the Microsoft App Photos as Microsoft Fotos and is in German language. I would like to have the English version displayed. How do I do this? The PC is set to "Australian English" in the time and language setting....
  10. Microsoft Phots

Microsoft Phots: I have Windows 10 and when I search this app it says it's installed, but it's not in the apps list, and I simply can't find it to open it. Am I being thick, or what?...