Windows 10: Open Settings from your desktop, taskbar or any folder

Discus and support Open Settings from your desktop, taskbar or any folder in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Right click, select create -> shortcut -> type ms-settings: -> type a display name. Here you go! submitted by /u/SevoosMinecraft [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SevoosMinecraft, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Open Settings from your desktop, taskbar or any folder

Right click, select create -> shortcut -> type ms-settings: -> type a display name. Here you go!

submitted by /u/SevoosMinecraft
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SevoosMinecraft, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Can't open folders on desktop

Hello David,

System file corruption is one of the possible causes of this issue. For us to isolate and assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• What exactly happens when you try to open folder?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking this article and follow the
    steps to automatically diagnose and repair problems with files and folders in Windows.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Gusgf Win User

Open Settings from your desktop, taskbar or any folder

Gusgf, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Open Settings from your desktop, taskbar or any folder

1. Open Settings from your desktop, taskbar or any folder - Similar Threads - Open Settings desktop

2. Windows 11 quick settings from taskbar not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 quick settings from taskbar not opening: Hello community,On Windows 11, when I am clicking left on the 3 grouped icons Net,Vol,Power settings nothing happens. See image below. I can only right click it and go to big settings, which is annoying. I tried restarting, did not help.When Win11 first installed, it was...
  3. Windows 11 quick settings from taskbar not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 quick settings from taskbar not opening: Hello community,On Windows 11, when I am clicking left on the 3 grouped icons Net,Vol,Power settings nothing happens. See image below. I can only right click it and go to big settings, which is annoying. I tried restarting, did not help.When Win11 first installed, it was...
  4. Desktop Folders not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Folders not opening: Folders on my desktop will not open as before. It goes to the File Explorer folder in the task bar in mini version, but can't open full screen as normal. The File Explorer folder will not open....
  5. I have problem with opening any settings from desktop level. When im trying to open...

I have problem with opening any settings from desktop level. When im trying to open...: Hi. I have problem with opening any settings from desktop level. When im trying to open something, shows up cmd C:\windows\SysWow64\cmd.exe Before this, i installed malwarebytes and it detected some of virus. I deleted the virus and suddenly this happened when i want to...
  6. Windows open in Taskbar but not on Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows open in Taskbar but not on Desktop: This has happened before but forgot what I did to correct it. Programs will open in task bar but will not open on desktop. When I hover over the icon for the program it shows above task bar. How do I fix it....
  7. Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting" from taskbar

Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting" from taskbar: I have a problem with my windows 10. I Can not open "taskbar setting" and "open sound setting" from the taskbar. when I want to open them a black page appears and closes instantly....
  8. Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network &...

Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network &...: Hi. I'm using windows 10. Personalize setting not opening from desktop & Taskbar setting, volume setting, Network & internet settings not opening from the taskbar as well Instead of opening a command window popups for a blink of time and disappears. In that command window...
  9. explorer.exe will not open from taskbar or a desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    explorer.exe will not open from taskbar or a desktop shortcut: Whenever I try to open File Explorer from Start, Taskbar or a Desktop Shortcut, it will either: 1. Not Open but run in the background as I checked in Task Manager 2. Give me an error box saying: "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this...
  10. Start menu won't open from taskbar on the desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu won't open from taskbar on the desktop: I upgraded to Windows 10 last night and have had nothing but problems. The biggest one is the fact that I cannot open the start menu, I had worked around it by right clicking it and then selecting what I needed from there. However now that doesn't even work. Any help...