Windows 10: Open Shell 4.4.131 only works on primary monitor

Discus and support Open Shell 4.4.131 only works on primary monitor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Figured I would move up to Open Shell today, however on my dual monitor setup it only works on the primary monitor and I get the native win10 v1809... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by johnhoh, Apr 19, 2019.

1. johnhoh Win User

Open Shell 4.4.131 only works on primary monitor

Figured I would move up to Open Shell today, however on my dual monitor setup it only works on the primary monitor and I get the native win10 v1809 start menu on monitor number 2. I'm using Actual Multiple Monitors as well. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm back on Classic Shell 4.3.1 for now.

:)

johnhoh, Apr 19, 2019

2. D-Link DWA 131 Wi-Fi USB Adapter Not Working with Windows 10

Step 1 : Uninstall and delete any existing drivers for DWA-131

Step 2 : Remove device from computer

Step 3 : Download the latest driver (2016) from - ftp://ftp.dlink.eu/Products/dwa/dwa-131/driver_software/DWA-131_drv_revE1_5-02b04_all_multi_20160118.zip

Step 4 : Extract and run 'Setup'

Step 5 : Insert the device (DWA-131)

You are good to go..

-

Anchul Gupta, Apr 19, 2019
  3. windows 10 compatibilty issues with D-Link wireless nano DWA 131 and installed program

Step 1 : Uninstall and delete any existing drivers for DWA-131

Step 2 : Remove device from computer

Step 3 : Download the latest driver (2016) from - ftp://ftp.dlink.eu/Products/dwa/dwa-131/driver_software/DWA-131_drv_revE1_5-02b04_all_multi_20160118.zip

Step 4 : Extract and run 'Setup'

Step 5 : Insert the device (DWA-131)

You are good to go..

-

Anchul Gupta, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Open Shell 4.4.131 only works on primary monitor

AMD 7800 4 monitor problem since Windows 10 - SOLVED

In my case, I have found a solution to my myriad problems I was having with the AMD 7800 & 4 monitor setup. These have occurred almost continuously since first running 10 preview. It had come down to only being able to display 2 monitors on the 6
    DP AMD 7800 card. I had to run the other two from the built in Intel 4600 with one on DP and the other HDMI. Running an Intel i7-4770K on ASUS Sabertooth Z87.

What worked:

• Remove the AMD 7800 card from my system. Running on the built in Intel 4600 with 2 monitors only.
    • Uninstall ALL AMD/ATI stuff:
      • Using AMD uninstall utility (the normal method would not run)
      • Delete all AMD/ATI folders I could find, under "users" and in programs etc.
        and on the C: drive.
      • Run the REVO uninstallation tool and use advanced tools.
        • Remove all instances of AMD/ATI from the directory.
        • Run PCTools Registry Cleaner
        • Run REVO again and remove more from the directory.
    • Called Visiontek the maker of the 7800 card. During 1 hour on the phone the very patient and knowledgeable tech walked me through a long list of troubleshooting steps. Which included:
      • Installing the 7800 card from AMD and booting up in VGA mode
      • Set the bios to use the external (7800) card.
      • Installed the AMD beta drivers
      • Swapping around cables, monitors and ports. Had variously 1 or 2 monitors of the 4 recognized then had 3 working and one recognized as a generic monitor but not active.
      • Shut down power to the system and unplugged the one monitor with was not active.
      • Pressed the power button on the inactive monitor 5 times and the start button on the computer 5 times to discharge capacitors that may have been holding up internal memory of invalid configuration.
      • Disabled the internal Intel 4600 GPU.
      • Uninstalled the inactive monitor and cold booted. Now only two monitors of the 4 active.
      • All 4 monitors now recognized correctly but 2 still not active.
      • Selected the inactive monitors and extended desktop to them one at a time.
    • ALL four working on the external 7800 card and the built in Intel disabled.
    WAS THIS MS, AMD, ASUS, or Visiontek's problem?

jgrobertson, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Open Shell 4.4.131 only works on primary monitor

1. Open Shell 4.4.131 only works on primary monitor - Similar Threads - Open Shell 131

2. Slui 4 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slui 4 is not working: Hello,I have installed Windows 10 Pro on a laptop without internet connection. When I go to "System" > "Activation" I cannot find anywhere to activate my license via phone. I also tried running "slui 4" but it´s not working because nothing appears on my screen when I run it....
  3. Slui 4 is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slui 4 is not working: Hello,I have installed Windows 10 Pro on a laptop without internet connection. When I go to "System" > "Activation" I cannot find anywhere to activate my license via phone. I also tried running "slui 4" but it´s not working because nothing appears on my screen when I run it....
  4. Slui 4 is not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Slui 4 is not working: Hello,I have installed Windows 10 Pro on a laptop without internet connection. When I go to "System" > "Activation" I cannot find anywhere to activate my license via phone. I also tried running "slui 4" but it´s not working because nothing appears on my screen when I run it.I...
  5. Logitech camera provides image of only 1/4 of the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech camera provides image of only 1/4 of the monitor: Logitech C920e HD. USB attached to laptop running Windows 11. A "camera" icon appears in the taskbar. The image taken by the camera produces only a small image on the screen. Probably about a tenth of the available screen. Clicking all of the available spot does not enlarge...
  6. Logitech camera provides image of only 1/4 of the monitor

Logitech camera provides image of only 1/4 of the monitor: Logitech C920e HD. USB attached to laptop running Windows 11. A "camera" icon appears in the taskbar. The image taken by the camera produces only a small image on the screen. Probably about a tenth of the available screen. Clicking all of the available spot does not enlarge...
  7. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures as wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  8. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures was wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  9. 4 monitors with different wallpaper

4 monitors with different wallpaper: Hi I am trying to use 4 different pictures was wallpaper for 4 different monitors using Windows 11. I used to be able to do this and now I can't. Is therea fix for this?...
  10. 1 monitor primary display and 4 monitor secondary display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    1 monitor primary display and 4 monitor secondary display: Our church wants to setup a display composed of four 20" square monitor. This will be our secondary display. Computer specs at the moment: CPU: Intel i3-3210 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 210 RAM: 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333 MHz MB: ASUS P8H61-M LX3 PLUS R2.0 OS: Windows 10 Pro x64...