Windows 10: OPEN SITES CLOSING AUTOMATICALLY

Discus and support OPEN SITES CLOSING AUTOMATICALLY in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have read the replies that were noted for those having the same problem on Windows 10. You have several windows open and suddenly, one by one, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carol111038, Jan 27, 2020.

1. OPEN SITES CLOSING AUTOMATICALLY

I have read the replies that were noted for those having the same problem on Windows 10. You have several windows open and suddenly, one by one, they start to close down for no reason at all. This has been happening for months no with no end in sight. I've seen the responses and tried them but it still does it. I read on Google that what was already on my laptop when I purchased it was Windows 10S which I believe, is limited in what you can and cannot do and you can only browse the web with Microsoft Edge. I am retired, so having tons of files saved on my computer is not a problem. However, when I have it opened and am on Facebook or another site, one by one, the opened windows just close automatically at times. I'm beginning to think it's the HP laptop that may have a problem but I've always had an HP laptop before I purchased this new one a year ago and never had problems like this. I have read that Windows 10 was the worst version ever with all the errors and problems....most of them which cannot be solved or even know why it is happening. It's the same steps given to everyone to try and if it doesn't work....too bad I guess. Additionally, I had a lot of legal and medical documents saved in my "labels" which I think of as folders. A few weeks ago, everything and I mean everything in not only those folders but all others were deleted somehow. When I went on Google to check it out, it noted that "labels" are discarded after a few months automatically! Why don't people know that? It was never noted when Windows 10 was installed and now all of a sudden, it's happening. Apparently, there are no "folders" like you see in other email accounts. I had to open up an account on Yahoo just so that I can send any medical records, etc that I get, to my account there and save them. If not, Gmail will just delete them after awhile. Just for the fun of it this time, over a week ago, I am also moving it to a certain label and see how long it takes before those, too, are deleted and cannot be recovered. If there are "folders" where you can move an email over to where it will be kept for as long as you want to and not have to worry about it being automatically deleted.....I'd sure like to know where you find "folder" as it sure doesn't show up on your Gmail account! Thank you for whatever assistance you can give me or enlighten me on.

:)

carol111038, Jan 27, 2020

2. News app opens and closes automatically

Hi Salim,

If you are using Internet Explorer and unable to open Facebook then try to trust the website and see if it helps.

Step 1: Open the trusted sites

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press the Alt key to make the tools menu visible.
    • In the menu, click Tools.
    • Now click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Security tab.
    • Select Trusted sites.
    • Click Sites.

OPEN SITES CLOSING AUTOMATICALLY [​IMG]

Step 2:

Add the trusted website

• Enter the address of the website you would like to add.
    • Click Add.
    • Close the opened Trusted Sites and Internet Options
      windows.

OPEN SITES CLOSING AUTOMATICALLY [​IMG]

If you are using Facebook app then try to disable proxy server and check if it helps.

If you are using a proxy connection,
    then try disabling proxy and then check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Open Internet Explorer

• Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options

• Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings

• Uncheck the Use Proxy server.

• Click Apply and Ok to save changes.

Now check if you can access Facebook app.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Tool bars absent when site is opened.

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check the status of the issue on different web browsers. In case you face the issue on Internet Explorer, you may add the website to Compatibility view settings and check if it helps.
    To add the website to compatibility view follow the steps below.

Steps:-

• Open Internet Explorer and go to the website.

• Press Alt + X keys and select
          Compatibility view settings

• Click on Add and Close.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Jessen P, Jan 27, 2020
  4. OPEN SITES CLOSING AUTOMATICALLY

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

OPEN SITES CLOSING AUTOMATICALLY

1. OPEN SITES CLOSING AUTOMATICALLY - Similar Threads - OPEN SITES CLOSING

2. store closes automatically after opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    store closes automatically after opening: For some reason my microsoft store close automatically after opening. I can't play my games which requires opening the store since it close itself automatically. Any fix?...
  3. store closes automatically after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    store closes automatically after opening: For some reason my microsoft store close automatically after opening. I can't play my games which requires opening the store since it close itself automatically. Any fix?...
  4. store closes automatically after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop hard drive automatically closing and opening

Laptop hard drive automatically closing and opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_26-R1HQ4h4&ab_channel=- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-hard-drive-automatically-closing-and/7c90fdac-fe96-423b-94a1-46e6ec8f610d
  6. Windows11InstallationAssistant open and closed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11InstallationAssistant open and closed automatically: Hi there, Neither I am getting Windows 11 update nor the windows 11Installation Assistant is working, it just open and close within a blink of eyes. Pc health check says my pc is compatible. I am currently using win 11 beta version, how can I get stable one?...
  7. Windows11InstallationAssistant open and closed automatically

Windows11InstallationAssistant open and closed automatically: Hi there, Neither I am getting Windows 11 update nor the windows 11Installation Assistant is working, it just open and close within a blink of eyes. Pc health check says my pc is compatible. I am currently using win 11 beta version, how can I get stable one?...
  8. Opening and Closing Programs at Night Automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening and Closing Programs at Night Automatically.: Hi there. I run a ServerPC 24/7 in my home and I use it in the day for GameServers. At night It's on and serving no function so I thought it might be fun to run a Bitcoin Miner on it at night only. How would I make my NiceHash Mining Program Open at Midnight and Close at 8AM....
  9. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee
  10. Automatically closing and non opening Apps

Automatically closing and non opening Apps: Voice recorder gets closed automatically when I click on record. X Box game bar never opens on clicking it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-closing-and-non-opening-apps/8c0bf1ab-b0d9-451c-b7fe-2080f008718e