Windows 10: Open the cmd before logging in?

Discus and support Open the cmd before logging in? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I would like to open cmd in system32 in the windows login area I know this works when I go to troubleshooting or something but I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pixipurgy907, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Open the cmd before logging in?

Hello I would like to open cmd in system32 in the windows login area I know this works when I go to troubleshooting or something but I would like to have it so that I only need one usb and when I insert it into the desired pc that opens the command line is there a way to do this?

:)

Pixipurgy907, Jul 28, 2020
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Desktop boots to a black screen with cmd open

Hi all, for a while now whenever I turn on my computer and log on, I am greeted with a black desktop screen and cmd open.

i am able to open explorer.exe from cmd and my computer runs fine there afterwards. I have ran a few virus scans and everything seems clean.

Any suggestions?

HarryTipper, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Open the cmd before logging in?

windows 100 app store wont open

Hi Craig,

I would suggest you to follow these steps and check if it helps:

Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Open the cmd before logging in?

1. Open the cmd before logging in? - Similar Threads - Open cmd before

2. regular log in before internet log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regular log in before internet log in: i just want to regularly log in to my laptop without having to connect to the internet. or have an outlook account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regular-log-in-before-internet-log-in/05da5884-7731-4464-941c-b9217610ebf6
  3. regular log in before internet log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regular log in before internet log in: i just want to regularly log in to my laptop without having to connect to the internet. or have an outlook account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regular-log-in-before-internet-log-in/05da5884-7731-4464-941c-b9217610ebf6
  4. CMD not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD not opening: I am not able to open CMD, i have tried multiple fixes online but nothing really workedI am running on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-not-opening/fc3d4904-0d2d-4f26-8b4c-d66593d49207
  5. CMD not opening

CMD not opening: I am not able to open CMD, i have tried multiple fixes online but nothing really workedI am running on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-not-opening/fc3d4904-0d2d-4f26-8b4c-d66593d49207
  6. CMD not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Open CMD as admin

Open CMD as admin: Hi all,I want to run a batch file that opens a command window as admin and then changes the directory to a specific one.Please help.After that - I wish the cmd will stay open for me to write commands. Meaning - I do not wish the cmd window to close.Guy...
  8. cmd not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cmd not opening: Hello guys. I got a burning question about command prompt that has disturbed me for the better part of this week.My cmd had been working well until a few days ago when it could just blink, but not open. I have tried so many options, including creating shortcuts and going...
  9. CMD NOT OPENING

in Windows 10 Customization
    CMD NOT OPENING: So im trying to opn my cmd but everytime it opens it closes within 3 seconds...i tried to create a new environment path...didnt worked. tried sfc /scannow in powershell..didnt found any missing files....what should i do then?...
  10. run,cmd not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    run,cmd not opening: i opened my start menu and in that i opened windows system in which there is no run and cmd options only taskmanager is present hoe to re insall run and cmd...