Windows 10: Open TikTok back

Discus and support Open TikTok back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Alright, this is **** crazy. HOW DARE U CLOSING TIKTOK DONALD TRUMP IS A **** DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!!!! why did u close tiktok and why not open it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CrazyCoder#, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Open TikTok back

Alright, this is **** crazy. HOW DARE U CLOSING TIKTOK DONALD TRUMP IS A **** DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!!!! why did u close tiktok and why not open it back? why listen to donald trump? he ****

:)

CrazyCoder#, Aug 3, 2020
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Open TikTok back [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Open TikTok back :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Open TikTok back

How do I get a photo open opening using (open with) option.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check.

• Type Default Programs in the search bar and hit enter key.

• Choose Photoshop from the left panel and click OK.

Now check if you are able to open it by a right click.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Open TikTok back

1. Open TikTok back - Similar Threads - Open TikTok

2. can't open windows in Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open windows in Window 10: I would like to use an older Lenovo laptop with window 10 installed. It has not been used for 4 years.The computer opens fine but aside from starting, restarting or shutting down, the system will not open up further until I put in either a password or pin, I assume to open...
  3. can't open windows in Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't open windows in Window 10: I would like to use an older Lenovo laptop with window 10 installed. It has not been used for 4 years.The computer opens fine but aside from starting, restarting or shutting down, the system will not open up further until I put in either a password or pin, I assume to open...
  4. can't open windows in Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  6. I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank

I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank: I lost my windows security, when I opened it it was just blank, I've tried various tutorials on YouTube, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-windows-security-when-i-opened-it-it-was/923de610-5b12-46cb-b856-18fdcb072886
  7. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  8. Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?: I downloaded the TikTok desktop app from the Microsoft Store that's pre-installed with my Windows 10 laptop. The TikTok app didn't have the features I wanted, so I deleted it. But still any time I try to open a TikTik related link from my browser, it will open the deleted...
  9. Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?: I downloaded the TikTok desktop app from the Microsoft Store that's pre-installed with my Windows 10 laptop. The TikTok app didn't have the features I wanted, so I deleted it. But still any time I try to open a TikTik related link from my browser, it will open the deleted...
  10. Why is the TikTok app still opening after I deleted it?